Valentines Drabble #14// Valentines Day {Smut}

A day that you and Michael weren't too excited about, he had to work the night anyways. But when you woke up the morning on Valentine's day Michael was awake waiting for you in bed. "Morning darling," he whispered grabbing your waist and kissing your hair. You smiled snuggling back into his neck. His hands wandered your torso and hips with no destination. "I don't wanna go to work today honey, can we just stay together today?" he asked. You of course obliged and slept in with him for a few more hours, but eventually, you had to get up. You ate lunch with Michael, it wasn't special just [insert food]. You were both feeling lazy so you both opted to watch T.V on the couch in the living room. Mike snuck his hand to your thigh and softly rubbed your leg. You leaned back into his body apprecating the warmth. The movies were getting boring, and you knew what Michael had on his mind. You felt the buldge on his crotch on your hip. You slid your hand down to his crotch, which startled him. He let out a breathy moan at your actions. You rubbed your palm over his clothed cock. His whimpers grew louder the faster you went. You stopped to slip between his legs and pull down his pants. The cold ar hit his hard cock and made him groan. You were getting ancy and slipped off your own bottoms. You teased his cock a little more before hovering over him with his tip at your entrance. You slowly sank down on him making him let out a high-pitched moan. Your groans only made him hornier. You rocked your hips, moaning louder and louder. Michael began to plead for you to go faster as he trusted his hips into you. You felt Mike hit a deeper spot indide you that made you let out a load moan. Mike relized this and grabbed your hips and continuted to thrust up onto your for both of your pleasure. Mike could only last a few more minuets like this before relasing his seed inside you, with you also releasing the knot in your abdomen. The aftershockes rolled over the both of you as you both panted and gasped for air. "God I love you Darling," Mike gasped. He helped you off of him and picked you up into the bathtub for the both of you to wash off. The water was warm and felt comforting. Mike scrubbed your hair, washed your body etc.  After your bath a few minuets later Michael went to take a nap before work. You joined him in these last few hours with him for the night on this "useless" holiday.

                  Posting this early cuz i have school tommarow on Valentines day. But like I have no valentine so like enjoy this. And I'm finally done with this eries, that i'll never do this again lol(this chapter kinda dosen't make sense)