Staying away

TW - Cursing

~Ranboo's Pov~

Beep beep beep

Another day, another month, another year, It's all the same. And most likely it'll always be. I wish I could go back in time to fix all my mistakes.

I threw my hand over and shut off my alarm.

7:30am, April 21, 2022

It's already been a year.

I got up and walked over to my closet while scratching my head. I opened both doors to get a full view of what to wear.

I grabbed a white plain shirt that looked like it could be part of a suit. And some black pants that could come over my shoulder. Almost like a overall just make the string longer.

I put it on and tucked my shirt in.

I quickly combed my hair and splashed my face with water to wake myself up, Which didn't quite work but that's fine.

"Ranboo, it's 7:43! You should get going soon or you'll miss the bus!"

I don't know how my mom has the energy to yell this early in the morning.

"Okay! Thanks!"

I hooked my backpack over my shoulders and walked out of my room going downstairs.

"Toast is on the table" My mom said while running all round the kitchen

"Thanks"

I put the toast in my mouth.

"I'm going to go now, bye mom!"

"Be safe sweetie!"

I walked out the door into the fresh air outside, quickly grabbing my black mask on my way out

I made a slow walk to school, just seeing all the things around me. Every car, person or creature that passed.

I arrived at my school still lost in my thoughts when I accidentally bumped into someone.

I couldn't tell who it was but we both fell. Forwards and I backwards, resulting in them being on top of me.

I looked up at the person on top of me. It was Tubbo. Well shit, this is surely unexpected. I sat up a bit.

That's when I heard a small bonk. His head fell forward and hit my forehead, what only made us fall back down again.

"Sorry, sorry, I wasn't looking" He quickly said as he got off of me to pick up his books. There was about 7 of them all spread out on the floor.

Some people had stopped to look at us.

I got up and helped him pick up his books.

"Here"

I handed him 4 books. It looked a bit to much for him.

"Do.. do you want some help?"

God, I immediately regretted what I said, I really just asked my ex if they needed help. They wouldn't want nothing to do with me, This was probably a err-

"..Please?"

It took me by surprise but I grabbed the 4 books again and we started walking over to Ms. Nihachus's class.

This walk was a little to awkward for my liking. We were almost there when Tubbo finally talked:

"So... how's everything?"

What am I supposed to say? Horrible??

"Horrible."

"Well that was pretty blunt"