Learn

TW - Cursing, Crying, Yelling

Song above is recommend as reading

~Tubbo's Pov~

"I'm so sorry.." I whispered quietly.

He only kept walking, I don't think he heard me but it felt good to say it.

It felt like it got rid of half the weight in my chest. Not all of it though.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you without letting you explain, I'm sorry for yelling, I'm sorry for making you lose everything. I'm so sorry"

Even more weight off my chest.

"Love you" I said a little louder. It felt right to say it loud.

I saw him flinch a little bit when I said it. He didn't hear me right? He was pretty far away.

"Are you coming or not?" He turned his head to face me.

"Oh yeah"

I ran over to him resisting the urge to hold his hand.

It's still funny to me that we dated and now we're just friends, pretending that nothing happened.

"Hey Ranboo?"

He gave me a hum in response, not making any sort of eye contact. He stayed looking forward and walking.

"Would you like to go to 1990 Ashes Cafe with me at 6:00pm? And maybe go to the park afterwards?"

He finally turned his head to face me.

The sun lingered through his face and hair. He opened his mouth slightly and his eyes seemed confused.

"Sure, I would love to go with you"

His smile made it's way to his mouth causing his eyes to close. It was his natural beauty some would say.

Closer people to him would say, his natural sorrow

~Tutoring~

We sat down at the table bored, there wasn't much to teach me. I mean, it's English. How do you teach English?

He just told me to read a book.

I wasn't really reading it, I just flipped the page every now and then to make it look like I was.

I was just thinking about how later would go.

Should I tell him?

Tell him I'm sorry, tell him it's okay, tell him I love him.

I know that it's my fault, I accept that.

Just because I wasn't actually reading does not mean I wasn't looking at the words.

I just skinned over them with my eyes as it raced through the paper.

'You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending'

I turned another page.

'The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain'

I caught my breath. Another page.

'Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the way you respond to them that counts'

I shut the book completely.

"Are you okay?"

I turned to face the beautiful one. [Lol weird wording]

"Yeah I'm fine, just don't want to read anymore"

I scratched the back of my head.

"Actually, can we leave early today? I promised to help my parents with something" I lied.