Foggy Day

TW - Cursing

~Ranboo's Pov~

After what felt like 10 million light years school ended, and I only had an hour to stay home before I had to come tutor Tubbo.

I walked home to be greeted with my mom and Niki at the table.

"Hey Ranboo, how was today hm?" Niki smirked

"Oh shut up, what are you planning Niki"

"Oh nothing, just changing your future"

"In a bad way" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I think I should leave this between you two, I'm going to work. I should come home by 9:00pm. Stay safe"

My mom walked out the door taking the keys.

"I'm not changing your future in a bad way Ranboo"

"And how do you know that?"

"Because you and Tubbo were good for each other"

"If that was true, then why am I here standing alone?"

She stayed silent.

"..Sorry, I shouldn't have talked like that"

"No, I understand Ranboo, but during that time you were with Tubbo you were happy and I just want that for you again"

Were we happy? We ended pretty badly at that last part. We haven't talked to each other in a year. I wish we didn't end like that.

"Alright well, I have to go tutor someone because I was put against my will to do so"

"Alright, be safe"

I grabbed my bag and walked out closing the door behind me.

I looked up at the sky. Cloudy, but still with it's charm. Not a rough, but a fluffy and soft blanket is how it was.

I started walking back towards the school, arriving without any problems and then walking up the stairs to enter it.

I walked through the school to arrive at the library. It was a pretty big one for a school. It was usually quiet (Unless Tommy was there of course).

I looked around for a minute or two before spotting Tubbo sitting at a table.

"Hey"

"Hello" he responded quick.

"Do you want to do English on Mondays and Algebra on Fridays?"

"Yeah"

Well this is awkward.

"So..what do you need help on?"

"Annotating"

Well this was going to be a long hour. A little too long for my liking.

"Alright, read this chapter and here's some stick notes. Write down notes to yourself. Try it"

He takes the book from my hand. He hid that hand afterwards. He was acting strange.

He held the book with the hand he was hiding and stuck stick notes in the book and writing on them every now and then.

I didn't even realize I had been staring for the past 5 minutes.

"Ya'know, it's kind of hard to read and focus when someone's staring directly into your soul"

"Oh uh, sorry"

I looked away and tried to focus on something else. It was hard to ignore him.

He held the book down with his hand while writing. That's when I realized what he was hiding earlier.