One Extraordinary Day

TW - Cursing

(I definitely didn't forget to post hahah-)

~Ranboo's Pov~

"Ranboo, can we by any chance.."

I felt my face heat up. Was he going to ask me to be?..

"Do you wanna be friends? Again I mean" Tubbo spoke carefully.

WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING JUST THEN, I did not just think he was going to ask me out.

I wouldn't lie, I felt a bit disappointed. Maybe just over disappointed, I wanted to fall and die on the spot.

"Yeah..I would like that a lot" I realized I hadn't responded.

Tubbo smiled widely before setting his smile back. He looked rather sad, no, guilty. His cheeks were painted in a pretty light red.

He suddenly came closer to me, caughting me off guard. I backed up against the brick wall that held a small garden.

He stopped in front of me and stood on his tippy toes, laying his lips on my cheek softy.

I felt myself become a very deep rose red.

He pulled away and backed up.

"Alright bye Ranboo!"

I couldn't even speak, I was still processing what happened.

"B-bye Tubbo"

I slid down the brick wall till I was sitting on the floor.

I put my head in my knees and screamed mentally.

"What happened to 'I don't like him'?"

Niki came out from a bush smirking and settled herself by the brick wall.

"Not now Niki, I'm screaming to myself"

"Yeah yeah, now let's go before you start crying and realize he was closing his eyes when he did that"

I stayed silent for a moment before launching my head up to look at Niki.

"I'm sorry, WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

"Nothing, now let's go home yeah?"

I covered my face with my hands and arms.

"Yeah.."

~Tubbo's Pov~

I immediately realized what I did when I left Ranboo's sight.

It was to early wasn't it? Fuck-
did I already mess up after being friends again for 5 seconds?!

I looked behind me as I power walked home. I couldn't see anyone so that calmed me down a bit. It didn't stop me from rushing home though.

I felt so embarrassed. It was the only thing I could think of for the rest of the day. Everywhere, and anything made me think of it.

When I told my sisters they didn't stop teasing me for about an hour straight just to annoy me for another 2.

Before I knew it I was on my bed with a pillow covering up my face while I stared up at my celling. The only source of light being the window.

This felt awfully similar. Before I saw things flash white I immediately came back to reality.

I sat up from my bed and looked around, That was odd. I tried to ignored that for the rest of the night afterwards.

I was finally able to go to sleep at 12AM.

:)

~Friday because why not~