Deffo Flirting

TW - Cursing

~Ranboo's Pov~

Wait a minute. Isn't today Monday? That's just another thing on my plate I guess.

I grabbed my lunch at the cafeteria and walked outside. It was too noisy and packed inside, so I'd usually stay out here with Fundy, and sometimes Niki.

But Fundy was currently sick and Niki had to yell at some students.

I just sat under my usual tree with my lunch thinking about what the hell just happened today.

~Tubbo's Pov~

Someone kill me please Someone kill me please Someone kill me please Someone kill me please Someone kill me please.

I think I'm about to die of embarrassment on this spot.

Ms. Niki asked me if I still liked Ranboo. And if you want me to be honest, I don't know.

I feel the same way I did a year ago when we were "happy" . I'm scared of these feelings, I want to love him but I don't want to make the same mistake.

Mistakes hurt.

And now he's my tutor for fucking English and Algebra. I don't even think it hit me yet that we have it today.

"TUBBOOOOO"

I snapped out of thought and turned towards the awfully loud yell. I still had my friend Tommy.

"TUBBO I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU WHEN WE EAT"

"Oh really? What is it?"

"You'll have to wait till we're outside"

We grabbed our lunches and walked out to go in the field of the school. There was a few people who knew they could come out here to eat. And in that pack was Ranboo.

He was actually the one who told me. And in which it was because people wouldn't stop chasing him Ms. Niki, his sister, told him about this.

I smiled at those type of memories. I frowned at the bad ones. But just remembering won't stop the hurting for long.

"Tubbo! Earth to Tubbo! Ah shit my friend died!"

I flinched and looked up.

"Sorry Tommy"

"It's fine, now look! I recorded something"

"Oh wow, now what did you want to sho-"

It was a video of when I fell on top of Ranboo. I think I died for a second. I looked at Tommy. He was just smiling like someone who just got a high five from a teacher.

"YOU WERE THERE??!"

"WE WERE WALKING TOGETHER REMEMBER?! I WAS TALKING TO YOU ABOUT POLITICS AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME FUCKING FINISH BITCH! ALSO ABOUT HOW WILBITCH TOOK MY RUBBERBAND SLINGSHOT"

How the fuck did he have enough air to say all of that in two sentences.

"AND I TOOK A VIDEO WHEN RANBOO AND MS. NIKI WERE TALKING OUTSIDE OF CLASS"

"Let me see!"

He swiped left and another video started playing. It showed Ranboo and Ms. Niki outside the door of the class.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"Are you trying to get back together with Tubbo?"

He seemed puzzled and trying to process the statement.

"No! Of course not!"

Ranboo's faced turned to an obvious carmine color even with the mask on.

"Huh"