Mounam- Adan Kaaranam

Y/n pov.

We reached our office.

As usual I went to my cabin and composed a letter to the HR department.

Once I sent it I got a call from the HR department to meet them.

I went to the department. Knocked on the cabin of the HR manager.

He asked me to come in.

Please take your seat Ms.y/n

Why do you wanna change your position.

Actually sir when I joined this company I was placed as a marketing executive but suddenly my position changed to personal assistant. And now sir I don't want to stay in that position. That's why...... I explain.

That's OK Ms. Y/n please get an NOC from Anirudh Ravichander sir. We will pass this request..... HR manager said.

OK sir.... Then I'll take my leave..... I said and came back to my cabin

I took a deep breath just then my intercom rang.

I picked it up. As usual that person said come to my cabin.

I entered into Ani's cabin.

Y/n.... He said my name and came to hug me but I blocked it my placing my hands in front of me.

He looked at me confused.

Evlo times call panen en attend panala..... He asked.

Sorry sir....... I said.

Sir ah... He asked and cupped my cheeks.

I removed his hands from my cheeks.

Sir I would like to continue my job as a marketing executive. I don't want to continue as a personal assistant..... I said.

Aduka ipdi nadanthukura... He asked.

Sir. Please enaku neega NOC kudhutha I'll do the further procedure...... I said

Naa enna pesitu iruken nee enna pesura..... He asked.

Sir let's be professional..... I said

Oh sorry y/n nee sonna time line ah maranduten... Unaku NOC thane venum... Ippove tharen.... He said and went to his table typed the NOC took a print of it and signed it gave it to me.

Thank you sir. I'll take my leave.
. I said and was about to open the door.

Y/n........ Ani called me. I turn back to see him.

I love you..... He said.

I just hummed in response.

Left his cabin.

Enna aachu ivazhuku..... Ani thought.

After getting the NOC from ani I went to the HR department and gave it to the manager. He asked to join the marketing department from tomorrow onwards.

Soon the day came to an end. Ani left the office in the afternoon due to some urgent work.

Me and malani also came back to our flat.

I went to take a shower, I stripped out of my clothes and turned on the shower.

I let out all the tears which I've been holding. My tears mixed with the water. Once I'm done I came back to the room changed my clothes, dried my hair.

I heard my phone ringing. *ani❤️*

I didn't pick up the phone. I let it as it is.