Marriage - AD❤️M

Malani's amma's pov.

I'm running here and there seeing everything is alright. I woke up everyone in the house and asked them to get ready. Finally I went to malani's room..

I saw sleeping peacefully..... I sat next to her. I caressed her hair gently. En chella ponnu... Paasam perusa vezhiya katu adu illa ana enaku romba pudikum.... Eppovum edavadu senju sirika vaipa. En motivator eh avathaa...

I looked at the clock and turned to work her up..

She woke up and sat on the bed rubbing her eyes.. I then woke up y/n who is sleeping next to malani.

I gave them the coffee I brought for them..

And asked them to get shower soon because the makeup artist is coming soon...

Malani's pov

I'm getting MARRIED...

I'm so nervous. I had the coffee Amma brought for me and went to take shower first..

When I done shower. I wore a simple t-shirt and lounge pants and came out. I saw y/n sleeping again..

I went to her and slapped her hand...

Ahhh... She yelled in pain..

Poi kuzhidi... I said and she left to take shower after some time she came back too...

I was waiting for the makeup artist.. In the meanwhile I dried my hair....

The makeup artist also came and helped me to get ready...

Finally after 1hr I'm ready...

(costume and makeup)

Amma entered the room and stood there with tears welled eyes..

She came to me and hugged me tight...

Evlo azhaga iruka en ponnu... She said....

I got tears in my eyes too...

Azhada makeup spoil aagirum.. Amma said and carefully wiped my tears.

Vaa time aachu kezhambalam.. Amma said and take me to the poojai room..

I prayed to God that everything should be alright..

We hopped in the car and arrived at the mandapam..

We went inside the room allotted for the bride..

Some rituals take place..

Finally the iyer asked to take me to the mandapam..

Now I'm gonna meet my dad eh as my groom..

I saw das eh sitting there. When he saw me he winked at me making me blush more..