Life Ah Start Pannuvoma

Malani's pov

Ani Anna lifted y/n in his hand and went to their room. For sure. They are just like that..

I saw das looking at me.

Enna das eh apdi paakura..

He lifted me in his arms and went to our room..

I hid my face all the while. I'm too shy because everyone is looking at us grinning..

Das entered our room, let me down, he closed the door and locked it.

He came next to me.....

I stepped back in nervousness.. I didn't see the bed behind me and fell on it.

He started laughing at me.

Enna das eh sirikura.. I asked getting up from the bed.

Unna patha siripa varudu kanmani... Das said.

I grabbed his collar and pulled his closer.

Oh... Enna kanmani ennellamo panra.... He asked.

I pulled him even more closer and Said....apdithaa pannuven enna seiva..

Enna kanmani enna usupethuriya.... He asked.

Apdiye vachuko.. I said with a naughty smile.. And a wink😉.

Apdiya vishayam.... He said and lifted me in his arms and put me suddenly on the bed.

My body bounced on the bed.

He hovered over me and brought his face close to me. I can feel his hot breath fanning on my face.

All of a sudden he kissed me making my eyes wide

I gulped a little but kissed him back with the same passion..

He released my lips....

Kanmani... Life Ah Start pannuvoma... He asked.

I understand what he is saying.

I blushed a little and nod my head giving him a positive reply.

He again captured my lips in his.. His other hands were working on removing my dupatta and he successfully did it. Leaving me in my skirt and blouse..

He was kissing me passionately my finger got lost in his thick hair...

We both ran out of breath he released my lips and he traced my now swollen lips with his thumb.

I turned my face to the other side in shyness.

I didn't know that my das eh is this naughty... He used this as an opportunity and started kissing and sucking my skin.... I'm sure I'm gonna get many hickeys

He moved little lower and this blouse of mine is in favor to him by exposing my cleavage...

He bit a little of my skin near my chest making me to hiss in pain.