Unnai Ninaithu Paadiya Paadal.

Ani's pov

Monday morning

Y/n's foot is getting better so she insisted on going to office today.

When I saw her coming back from the bathroom with those wet hair adorning her back, water droplet sliding down her neck. Ufff kadavule enaku kattupadu kuden.

But something caught my eyes. I smirked seeing that.

Y/n indha dress laya office pora.. I asked

Ama idhuku enna kurachal....she asked.

I grabbed her wrist and took her to the mirror.

I traced those hickies on her neck. I can feel the effect I have on her body whenever I touch her. Her chest heaved up and down.

Idhodiya poga pora.. I asked.

Aiyoo... She said tracing those hickies with her finger.

Edachum high neck dress potutu po..... I gave her an idea.

I looked at me angrily and said.... Nethanda idhu Kellam kaaranam...

Naana... I asked raising my eyebrow.

Ama pinna yaaru.... She asked.

I pulled her by her waist and said.

Enna tempt panni ella panna vaikuradu nee ana pazhi en mela ya.... I asked.

Che... Thazhi po... She said blushing and went from there.

After a while she came back wearing a high neck kurti.

We had breakfast and I dropped her in our office and went to my studio. I'm going to finalize the song oh baby for doctor movie... Actually the song is almost done.

That day went in a blink of an eye.

I came back home to see y/n sitting in the hall along with Amma and appa.... Talking and laughing her heart out. Her smile is enough to change my mood.

HI..... I greeted them and went to my room to fresh up.

I came down to see a cup of coffee on the teapoy waiting for me I guess.

Enaka ma coffee.. I asked

Ama da.. Amma said.

I grabbed it and had it...

Y/n helped Amma in preparing dinner while I'm admiring her standing in the kitchen entrance.

Since akka and mama are going back to London this Saturday they are busy shopping and meeting their friends.

We had dinner. Once I'm done I went to my room waiting for y/n.

Always she is hiding those hickies from everyone by wrapping a shawl around her neck.

Iru di unaku naa avlo tharen ada maraika kooda unaku tembu illada azhavuku... I thought and smiled.

She came back to the room and went to change into her night suit.

I'm waiting for her to come out so that I can show her my new song.

She came wearing her night suit. Those beautiful hickies are in view now.

Aiyoo mood marude....

Y/n... I called her.

Hmmm enna... She asked

Inga vaa onnu kaatanum.... I said

She sighed, came and sat next to me.

Idhu pudu songs doctor movie ku vendi.. Idha unkitta play panni kaatanum nu aasa Pannava.... I asked