❤️Dasni Arjun ❤️

Malani's pov

I'm feeling bored so I thought if calling y/n.

Phone conversation.

Me: hi di, enna panra

Y/n : hi, ippo tha Anirah thoonga vachutu utkanduruken.

Me: thoongitala..

Y/n : mmm, amma enga di.

Me: amma groceries vanga poiru kanga, aprom das shooting poirukan.

Y/n: thaniyava iruka. Nalaiku unaku hospital la admit aaganum la.

Me: ama adan konjam tevayana groceries la vangi vaika poirukanga.

I suddenly felt something running down my legs.

I looked down and panicked.

Me: my water broke.

Y/n : ethey.

Me: ahhh my water broke di.

Y/n : malani don't panic. Ipppve ambulance koopdren. Please ve on the line.

Y/n's pov

Malani's water broke. I immediately called the ambulance and gave her address parallelly I took Anirah in my hand and went to hall. I saw my MIL there.

Amma malani ku labor pain vandutu I'm going. I said

You can't drive now. I'll drive Amma said. We hopped in the car and amma's driving skill was like.. Spectacular.

Malani ambulance vanduta... I asked her.

Illa di I'm scared... She said

Naanga almost anga vandutom just 2 minutes poruthuko.... I said.

We reached there...

I hurried inside holding Anirah close to my chest.

Malani was crying in pain..

Malani everything is gonna be OK... I said.

Soon the ambulance came there. Me and malani went to the hospital in the ambulance. I informed arjun anna about this. Since his shooting spot is near the hospital he said he'll wait for them.

I know it's very important to have husband next to us in this time.

Arjun's pov.

Y/n's informed me that malani got into labor and they are taking her to the hospital. I hurried to the hospital...

My kanmani is there in pain😭😭😭.

I reached the hospital and saw an ambulance entering the hospital. I alerted the ward boy to bring the stretcher.

I can hear my kanmani crying in pain

They carefully lifted her and placed her on the stretcher. I caressed my kanmani head and said.

Naa un kooda thaa irupen kanmani....

We took her into the labor ward. They quickly changed her into the hospital gown.

I couldn't stop myself from crying.....

Kanmani you are strong. You can do it. Un das eh Inga tha iruken.. I said holding her hands.

She looked at me with those red eyes.... From crying.

She is pushing out the baby as per the doctor's instructions.

Mudila das eh sethuruven pola iruku

Mudila das eh sethuruven pola iruku... She said.

I kept my hands on her mouth and said.... Apdi laa solla da kanmani you can do it.

After 30 minutes with a hard push... Our daughter came into this world.

I gently caressed my kanmani's head.

We made it kanmani... I said she chuckled.

The doctor cleaned the baby and agev her in my hands. She is too small...

I gave the baby to kanmani.

My love and my little love

My love and my little love...... I wiped my tears with the back of my hand.

Soon she was shifted to the VIP room.

All our family arrived.....

Malani is sitting on the edge of the bed, next to her my daughter, next to her Anirah was there.

I'm sure they gonna be good friends no good family like their mothers.

(ignore the text on the picture)

Ani opened the door and entered the room.

He came and hugged me.... Congrats machan nee sathichita....

Everyone laughed....

Ama machan ponnu per enna....ani asked.

Malani eyed me to say...

No you say... I eyed her.

Kannala pesuradu engaluku puriyadu machan... Ani said.

OK I went close to malani and everyone is curious to know our baby's name.

It's...... DASNI ARJUN.

Thanks kanmani. Enna ivlo happy yah vachaduku... I said.

But thanks ani Anna ku thaa sollanum... Malani said. I understood what she meant.

Thanks machan anaiku y/n paaka enna mattu nee avanga flat ku kootitu pogati I don't know if I would have met my kanmani. Thanks machan.... I said.

Appo naa kooda ivanga college correspondent ku thanks sollanum machan. Enna chief guest ah koopdati naa kooda y/n paathuruka maten.... He said putting his hands on y/n.

Everyone laughed hearing ani...

OK ellarum happy so let's take a family picture...

Author - pose please 📷

y/n sat on the bed next to malani holding Anirah and malani is holding Dasni. while the boys put his hands around their wives' shoulder. and everyone smiled brightly 😁👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧

perfect picture 📷👍.

Reader namma oru selfie edupome vanga.

*Author and readers giving peace sign✌️*
📷📷📷

*Kastham, thunbam, edu vandhalum kadhal enbadu yethayum kadandu varum..... *

THE END❤️

HI makkazhe

Hope you liked the story. don't worry epilogue is there. funny and romantic for sure.

Nalaiku santhippom.

marakama vote panunga ❤️.