Part-6

️⚠️⚠️ THIS IS THE LONGEST CP I HAVE EVER WROTE....SO READ IN YOUR RISK...⚠️⚠️⚠️
and yeah!! Finally I'm here....so what's up.... I'm really sorry for the delay... you guys know that why I take this much time.... and I wanted to say that compared to other cp's this cp can have many grammatical mistakes, and misspellings, cause I didn't get the chance of giving revision even for once...so, I'm really sorry for the poor writing.... images creadits goes to the respective owners, but the story lines and idea is completely mine, so please don't dare to copyright without proper permission... and I think we are now getting ready for a love *cough**cough* making *cough* scene, so the next cp will be *Ahemm~~* you know it🌝......
Let's go!!!🤭🤭🤭😆

__________🌼🍃🍂✨

JUNGKOOK POV:

Okay..... but now this is going to far and beyond my patience!!!!
Who the fuck that Kim Fucking Taehyung think he is to flirt with MY husband!!!!! Like seriously!!! He has no shame.....

______

After that party night- Seokjin broke our kiss and drag me home without any second words and it's fucking 1 month from that incident, and he had stop every kind of communication with ME!!!!

I did nothing wrong but still I tried to apologise to him but every time I tried to approach him he always cut me off or simply walk out of the house or into his room.... Like seriously?!? I'm HIS fucking HUSBAND for god's shake!! I can kiss him if I want, I don't care what talk we had before our marriage..... I just know that I'm his husband and I can kiss him or hold him or do anything with him if I WANT!!!

Yesterday night when I finally got ready for bed, namjoon hyung call me and invite me to the company for today's some business event as the husband of the company's CEO..... He said that he thought his brother will not tell me about this event so he himself call me for telling me this.... and he is 100% correct about the 'not tell me' part cause it's fucking 1 month I last talk with MY husband.....

So I got ready as I told to and as expected namjoon hyung send a car for picking me up....

Wait a damn minute.....................
Is it Seokjin's car?!?! Not in a fucking hell would he agreed to gave His precious car for picking Me up.... So is it namjoonie hyung's car?? But no, it's his car.... I know his belongings more than anyone.... And on the top of that, I know that this car is his cause every fucking morning or any other time he use this car for only his official works....
Btw, why I'm making it a big deal in the first place -_-... Imma just head out peacefully.....

when I arrive in front of the company the time is around 06:00 p.m..... but finally when I step out from the car and look up infront the company.... I realise that the company is not big-
it's actually huge...( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ...