Chapter 17

1 month later.
In ALO. Lisbeth smith shop.

_____________________________________

CONGRATULATIONS~
YOU'RE OFFICIALLY
HUSBAND & WIFE
____________________________________.

" Ahh~~ finally we finished the marriage mission..." Klein click the close button under the notification.

"Okay... Let's test this out" Sinon open her arm.

"Alright...*gulp*" Klein swallow his saliva nervously. He hug Sinon and kiss her on the lip, about ten seconds he let go. " Finally~ no warning!! Now i can touch Sinon freely" he said making crying gesture.

"Ahh~Thanks god, you don't have to make a new account" Sinon reply. She was relief that Klein's account didn't get banned. For the last 5 months they been married, they never updated they status in the game. Because of Klein habit of touching Sinon and kissing her, he been getting a sexual assault warning. And if you get 3 sexual assault warning, your account will be banned for good.

"Eghh~ i still can't get used to seeing you guys kissing..no offense tho" Lisbeth put Sinon's bow on the table "okay all set, Sinon".

"Thanks Lis" She took the bow and testing the bow out. "Emm it feel nicer" she look satisfied with the bow condition, Sinon open her menu screen and then open her wallet, she put the same amount of money before slamming her hand on the "pay" button.

*Jing~~*notification sound.

"Alright it's in~ thanks for using my service~ " she looking happy as she sees the amount of money in her wallet increasing.

*A sounds of person lock in*

3 of them look to one direction "Asuna!?" They confused to see her in the game. It's been a month after she's giving birth. She been busy taking care if the baby so there's no way she can lock in in the game. "Wait..How???..." Liz confused.

Asuna's smile and wave. All of them notice the movement doesn't feel natural, it feel like an NPC. " Hi guys~~hahaha it's been long time" it hard to see but her mouth movement didn't match her voice, it's a bit slow.

Suddenly Kirito lock in too. " Finally it work!" he lock excited " Asuna try give me a wave" he asked Asuna, Asuna did what he told. "Look a bit like NPC movement..but it's fine".

" Wait what? How did Asuna lock in? did you leave Shuu (baby's name) with you parents?" Klein ask.

"Nope, Asuna with the baby right now, she's lock in from a Computer. So now, she's now she's playing like a old school game ver. She's controlling her Avatar from the real world using the pc. Well it kinda make it look stiffer... But at least she can lock in without leaving the baby" Kirito explain.

"Ooo, naruhodo~~" three of them nodded.

"So how's Italy??" Asuna said. Klein and Sinon right away that Asuna Asking them.

"It's fun, we eat a lot of cuisine there. Oh we buy some keychain. Later we will pass to you guys if we met in real life" Sinon's intonation sounds happy about their honeymoon in Italy.

"Yep it's fun, but i wish we can stay there longer... One week of honeymoon really feel like a bullet train..."Klein sounds disappointed.