Chapter Five.

Alexis woke up and stretched. She remembered she had to meet Sirius and smiled. To be honest, she thought Sirius was fit. She didn't know which house he was in though, so that kind of pushed her away a little but she knew once she had learned it she wouldn't mind as much.

"I wonder why Severus doesn't want me seeing Sirius." She frowned, she dismissed it after a second before grabbing a set of clothes, a towel and heading to the girls' bathrooms. She ran herself a nice warm bath and then got changed into her clothes. She smiled, brushed out her wet hair then put it into a messy bun. She sighed and walked out of the girls bathroom, accidentally bumping into Sirius.

"Oh. Hey!" Alexis smiled at him lightly then walked with him down the corridor. "Where are we going?" she asked, a bit of skepticalness in her voice.

"Somewhere." Sirius shrugged, secretly leading the ginger-haired girl to the Room of Requirement. Alexis looked around, slightly scared that she was being taken to a part of the castle she didn't know. Then again, she didn't know most of the castle.

"Where are we going?" Alexis asked again, to which she got no reply. She just lightly shook her head and let Sirius take her to wherever they were going. She looked down at their hands and lightly blushed. Why did Sirius want to hang out with her? I mean. They only just met... Then again, with alot of hanging out they could become best friends. It possibly wouldn't take that long to be friends. Alexis shook that thought out of her mind before realising they had stopped infront of a wall.

"Why are we here?" Alexis asked. "It's just a wall."

"Just a wall to you." Sirius said to Alexis, a light smirk playing on his lips. "Something more to me." Sirius said as a green door with elaborate decorations began to appear in this bare wall. Sirius could've sword he heard Alexis gasp as they walked into the room. It was almost an entire replica of the Slytherin common room. Except, crossed with a different one too.

"Gryffindor and Slytherin?" Alexis said, glancing at the red around the room.

"Yeah..." Sirius said, smiling at Alexis' awestruck expression. "This is the Room Of Requirement. It fulfils your needs. But only when you really need it."

"But we don't really need it." Alexis queeried.

"Ah. But we do. We need a place to get away from the other students." Sirius answered. Alexis giggled and nodded, sitting down on the sofa which was red and green perfectly blended together. Sirius sat down next to her gingerly, waiting for Alexis to say so.

"Sit." Alexis smiled at him, moving up slightly to make room for Sirius. "So. I have a question."

"Ask ahead."

"Why would Severus not want me to meet you?" She asked him. Sirius looked slightly puzzled.

"Why do you ask."

"Well.." Alexis started nervously. "After he dragged me to the common room he forbid me to see you." Alexis told him.

        After a few minutes of random discussions Sirius asked her about her home life. Causing Alexis; eyes to widen.

"Oh my god. My mother." She said to Sirius before turning to rush out of the room. At first Sirius grabs Alexis wrist.

"Please don't leave." He pleaded her slightly. "I find it fun talking to you!" He admitted. Alexis blushed lightly but sighed.

"I promised my Mum I would owl her straight away. Plus I need to see how she's doing at the Leaky Cauldron." She said.

"The Leakey cauldron?" Sirius asked. "Why is she there?"

"Long story. That I don't particularly tell." Alexis said before removing her wrist from Sirius' grasp and running to her dorm. She quickly rushed a letter and ran upto the Owlry to post the letter.

"Take this to Clarabelle Snape." She told it, and hoped it would reach her wherever she was.        She looked around and ran to the blank wall again. She wished for the room to appear and thankfully it did. But as she walked into the room.............  She found that Sirius wasn't there. Alexis sat on the sofa in frustration and almost began to cry.

"You okay?" She heard a voice ask. She turned around and saw a Raven-haired boy with glasses. His hands in his pockets.

"Perfectly fine." She lied to him.

"I saw my mate run through here after someone. So I decided to stay in here." He said. "It looks pretty cool."

"Yeah. Sirius made it like this." Alexis said to him.

"So you're the one." The raven-haired boy scoffed, walking towards her.

"The one?" Alexis giggled lightly.

"The one Sirius was chasing." He replied.

"Oh." She answered. She looked at his face and shrugged. "What's your name?"

"James. James Potter."

"I'm Alexis."