Thinking

If you have ever had your heart broken you'll know how how I feel and no eating chocolate does not help. If anyone ever tells you like many have told me these past months that you can't cry over something that took you for granted don't listen because not crying will make it worse.

I want to see Sian again and by the way her name is not pronounced Si-an it's pronounced Sh-an.

Well today I want to see her again and thats what I'm gonna do.

I left the house and literally ran down to the Big Boy and entered.

I searched around for her but I couldn't see her. I felt the same thing then that I felt when Sam said I shouldn't think of her that way. I sat down at the boothe anyway in case she was late or something.

I was then greeted by a waitress.

"Hello what can I get for you?" she asked she was about forty sh and definatley not Sian.

"Um I'm waiting for someone" I said which was actually true because I was waiting for Sian.

"Oh then I'll come back later" she said and smiled when she walked away.

The Big Boy was nearly empty which was strange because it was Friday night.

I waited for a while and then I got up to leavebecause it was obvious that she wasn't here.

As I got up and waked outside I saw her she was in her work clothes and sat on the floor leaning on the side of the building.She was smoking.

I walked over and stood about a metre away.She looked  up.

"Hey" she said "You were here a few days ago right" I nodded I was speechless.

"Can I sit?" I asked and she moved over. Then I realized she was sitting on her coat and she scooted over so I could sit on half  too. I sat down and she inhaled another puff of her ciggerette.

"Want one?" she asked giving me the box of cigerettes.

"Thanks" I said taking one.

She handed me a lighter and I lit it.

"Why are you out here?" I asked.

"Nobodies in there why waste my life" she said and smiled "But I should prbably go home now I got the night off" she said "Wanna come?" I asked.

"Okay" I said and I walked beside her down the street to this apartment building.

We walked in and went into the elevator. She clicked on floor 14 and we were lifted up to...can you guess...floor 14.

She walked down the hallway tothe farthest one away from the elevator and opened it with her room key.

I was right behind her.

She opened the door and it was a nice little place with furniture and a kitchen and off to the side a bathroo but  her bed was a pull out from the couch and she walked in.

" Home sweet home" she announced and walked in further. 

"You can come in" she said and I walked in.