The Next Day

Sorry its been a while guys its just been crazy over here... Anyway I'm on spring break so I will do my best to finsh this story before its over but I also have to memorize the lines for my play (I got one of the leads so yay)

Enjoy!!!!

The next morning was like I have restarted my life. I feel like I just need to push all this Sam and Sian buisness out of my head and just move on with my life. It's not like I'll ever want to be with Sian anymore or if Sam will ever forgive me so whats the point.

I'm thnking of moving away as soon as I can. There is nothing for me here anymore, well sure my parents and sister are here and Patrick,but I feel like my life is stuck like I'm not moving forward but just paused.

Anyway my parents never really have time to see me and Candace anymore so basically Candace is all I have.

Well we will just have to see what the future brings.

I walked downstairs to find Candace argueing with Mom about Candaces new guy. Mom thinks he is only staying with her for the sex.

"He loves me mom!" Candace was shouting.

"We both know what he really wants, Candace do you really think that he will want to build a family with you one day?" Mom calmly replies advancing toward her daughter.

"Maybe thats not what I want either" Candace replies. Mom looks confused and then angry.

"What do you mean?" she asked sitting down in the nearest chair.

"Maybe I dont want kids" she said wiping a tear thats threatening to spill for her eye.

"You have to want kids, we need grandchildren!" Mom said crying now.

"Youve got Charlie..." Candace said folding her arms.

"We both know what Charlie is like with girls...Samantha was good for him" Mom said and she was right. She was perfect for me. We could have been a family by now Sam me and Bennett. But I had to ruin it.

I decided to enter the room at that point not wanting to hear a conversation about me and Sam.

I didnt glance at either of them even though Candace kept calling my name trying to get me to come back but I just grabbed my jacket from the back of the chair and left.

I decided today was the day when I would change my life around so I went to the gym because if thats what it takes to be noticed thaen thats what I will do.

I walked through the entrance of the gym and it was filled wit these buff guys and then theres me. 5'6 and a weakling.

"Hi I'm Drake, I'm a personal trainer. You looked kind of lost from over there..." he said. He had hair which sort of resembled a ducks butt where it sticks up at the front. Blue eyes and was pretty buff.

"Yeah I want to get a bit fitter you know sort of a resolutution I guess" I said.

"Well you've come to the right place, so are you looking into getting a trainer because I can help you there" he said smiling and folding his arms probably trying to show off his muscles.

"Yes I think that would be a good idea" I said looking around and realizing I am an ant compared to these guys.

"Well lets have a trial run today and if you like my services we can talk business" he said leading me to a treadmill.

"Sounds cool" I said following him.

The session went good actually Drake is really nice and patient and I signed up to a six month workout plan with him and he asked if I would like to come chat with him over a drink. I agreed.

So we were here at the bar that I have heard has a reputation for the nicest beer on tap.

So I just had one of those.

It wasnt as bad as I thought it was gonna be because sometimes alcohol just tastes nasty.

We chatted for a while when I saw someone jogging in front of the bar. 

I jumped out of my seat and ran after her...

So hope you liked...who is it Sian,Candace...Sam???15 votes for a new chapter!!!!!! So vote comment and share!!!!!