Jogging

I chased after her as fast as my legs would take me. I couldn't mess up this time I had to say what I needed to and fast otherwise I would lose her forever.

“Sam!” I called out and I see her slow down and take her headphones out. By this time I was dying and out of breath. Good thing I joined the gym.

“Charlie?” she questioned jogging closer to me. I held one finger up to tell her that I was too tired to even speak. She burst out laughing and I felt her hand on my arm helping me up. At the simple touch my arm heats up and sends butterflies to every part of my body. She helps me over to a bench and then sits down herself.

“Sor” I huff “Sorry” I said breathing in one last time. Meanwhile she is sat over there giggling at me.

“What's so funny?” I ask. I am actually curious about what is so hilarious about this situation.

“You!” she laughs.

“Well I'm glad I amuse you” I say smiling. But I wasn't smiling because I had to like I have been doing recently. I was smiling because I wanted to.

“You should get in shape” she says losing her smile.

“I just joined a gym actually” I told her.

“Oh well, why don't you run...with me once and a while?” she says.

I nod and smile.

“This doesn't mean we are getting back together Charlie, it just means we are jogging buddies” my heart sinks but it doesn't wipe the smile off my face quite yet.

“Okay” I say and she nods.

“Well I will see you at seven tomorrow” she says.

“In the morning?” I ask.

“No at night, I hate jogging in the morning” she says and then jogs away. I smile and walk back into the pub to day goodbye to Drake then walked home with that stupid looking smile plastered to my face.

I woke up early that next morning planning what I could say while I was jogging with Sam.

Hey pretty lady

Whats up Sam and don't say the sky

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven

Do you work in the library cuz I wanna check you out

Oh god. I sound like a perv. You know what I have just got to be cool and calm and my normal Charlie self. But what if that's not good enough what if Sam wants to see a different Charlie. No that would make things worse. What do I do?!?!?!

I was taken out of my daydream when my sister gives me a wet willy.

“Candace!” I shout getting the spit out of my ear.

“What I was talking to you for the last five minutes and all you were doing was sitting there saying pick up lines to yourself” she says and my cheeks turn red instantly.

“So who are you practising for?” she asks with a smirk.

“Sam” I say and she bursts out laughing.

She slams her hand on the table and continues laughing hysterically.

“What?” I say and she calms down and looks up.

“Watch this I'll be you” she says and walks over to the other side of the kitchen.

“Hey Sam did it hurt when you fell from heaven” she says in a deep voice trying to imitate me.

“Shut up!” I say and leave the room as she continues to laugh.

Okay so now its five to seven and Sam will be here any minute. I put on a baggy tee and some shorts and then I waited outside for her to arrive. She came jogging around the corner and stopped when she neared me.

“You ready?” she askes and I nod.

“Okay were gonna go round the block down the street through the park and to my house okay?” she says and I gulp. That sounds like a long way.

“I'm kidding. This is you're first jog we are just gonna go through the park” she says and we start jogging. We don't talk while we run because I am almost dying I am so out of breath plus I felt content on just watching her run. Not in a perv way but in a I still love her way.

I still think her eyes deserve to make a big deal about themselves. I grin at that.

Finally after twenty minutes we were at her house.

“See it wasn't that hard' she says then looks at me as I pass out.

I wake up a few hours later on a couch. At first I panicked and freaked out. Was I kidnapped?

But then Sam comes through.

“Hey” she says holding a cup of tea.

“How long was I out?”

“Couple hours” she says handing me the cup.

“I didn't think you wanted me to drag you home so...” she trails. She comes and sits next to me then.

“Listen Charlie, I need to do something okay, just trust me” she says “Close you're eyes”

I do as she say and I can't help but wonder what she will do.

Then I feel her lips touch mine. IT was the best feeling in the world. Her lips felt the same as when we were dating. I felt nothing but pure love for the women sat in front of me. Her lips moved sensually from my bottom to top lip and then we started to get quicker. Suddenly she parted her lips and her tongue forced her way into my mouth and before I know it I slowly push her down on the couch and she grabs a handful of hair and pulls me closer. I needed more. More of the drug that is Sam.

I grab the hem o her shirt and pull it up and that's when she stops me.

What happens. Dun dun dun!!!!!!!!