Prom

I am pretty happy right now, I mean what guy wouldn't be I got a beautiful girl to take to prom.

We have been texting eachother alot lately since she agreed to go with me which makes me less nervous about going with her.

Patrick said he was gonna crash the Prom and say hello to our old woodshop teacher which I'm sure he'll be so happy about.

Just then my phone vibrated I thought it would be Sian but it wasn't it was Patrick which was a nice surprise since i havent actually met up with him since last month.

It read 

Hey Charlie,

I brought the pink paint for the prom tonight :)

I can already guess what that meant. If you don't knnow I'll tell you.

On the last day before graduation Patrick painted all the shop teachers tools pink.

Funny to us but the teacher ...not so much.

So tonight i'm guessing patricks doing round two.

I picked Sian up at around 8 and she was so pretty.

She had a red dress on and her hair was done up and everything.

She was really trying to make this night special for me.

I really appreciate that.

When we arrived at the prom it was decorated with everything purple.

Sian and I went straight to the dance floor and danced our hearts away laughing and giggling.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw patrick with the paint sneeking into the main hallway.

Too funny.

For the rest of the night we partied.

Sorry I'm being breif it was just to amazing to share with anyone.

When we decided it was getting way too stuffy in the gym we decided to go out for dinner. I  took her to the big boy and we shared a tray of pumpkin pie.

Thats when it happened. I saw her...Sam.