Sian or Sam?

Hey guys please dont kill me because I havent updated in ages!!!! I just had a lot going on in my life. I will update at least once a week now until I am finished:) Thanks to the loyal readers who stand by me.

So to summerize my life I had been a complete wallflower for the most part of my life and then I meet this amazing girl named Sam, knocked her up. We broke up. Got a new girlfriend, knocked her up. And now I am sitting in my room by myself waiting for Sian to call if she ever will.

I don't want her to keep the baby to be honest. I just think that we arent old enough to support ourselves let alone a child.

After a few more minutes of thinking Candace came in.

"Whats up? You have been sitting in here for the fast three hours" she said sitting on the bed next to me.

"I did something bad" I said looking at my hands to avoid her eyes.

"What? Charlie you are, I hate to admit the nicest guy in the world, you always do the right thing" she said rubbing my back.

"Not this time" I told her. Just then my phone went off. It was Sian.

Charlie I want to keep it

I just stared at the phone until my sister started to try and see who it was.

I had to get to her apartment and try to dissuade her that this was a bad idea. I grabbed my coat and started to get it on when I hear Candace.

"CHARLIE GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE" she shouted and I realized I left my phone on my bed and she probably read all the texts we have shared and figured it out.

I didnt want the lecture. I already had it once.

So I bolted out the door and ran down the streets toward her apartment.

Before I walked in I picked a flower from a garden near by and walked up the stairs to her floor.

I knocked on the door and there was no answer and I knocked again and no reply.

I turned the knob and it was open so I stepped inside.

I walked through the house until I found her. I found her making out with another guy...

I know this is a super short chapter but I'm ust getting back in the swing of writing so vote comment and make me smile!!! Love you guys :)