⋄ ⊱ ACT THREE: The Definition Of Us ⊰ ⋄

content warning: this chapter contains graphic depictions of sexual interactions (18+)

⋄ ⊱ ❈ ⊰ ⋄

Hange traces their finger along the outside of your shoulder, gentle touches as they soothe you from the sex still pulsing through your veins.

As you lie next to them, your breaths slow as you watch their expression; flatlined with a softness, small smiles breaking through whenever their touch visibly tickles your skin. Their cheek pressed against a pillow, their skin bare as they had stripped themself moments before you lied together.

"It's only fair." They had said, unbuttoning their shirt and removing it from their body before doing the same with their trousers.

You wonder why they had been so content with the seemingly one sided encounter. Their lips never asking for a return. They only offer and they only give, even as you share a bed, they continue to flutter your body with warm emotions and soft, tender kisses.

"Beautiful." The word whispers from their lips, barely audible over the sound of your heart beating hastily in your ears. Yet even in its silence, your chest soars at the sound of their voice. And finally, you allow yourself to observe their presence.

Your confession of Hange's beauty hadn't been in the heat of the moment. It was a truthful acknowledgment. Your eyes scan down their face, to the soft skin of their neck. A delicate bump at their throat rising and falling as they breathe. Their collarbone dips at the top of their chest, a perfect welcoming to their breasts that they openly display with confidence. Small and perky, their nipples tinted with a rosy hue. It's hard not to stare, with half of their back to the pillows, it's as if they intentionally show them off for you to see.

Your eyes trail down to their ribs that probe out of their skin as they contort their spine to face you. Their slender figure tucked away into the sheets, their navel barely visible to you as the rest of their body hides from view.

"You're quite the observer." Hange says through a smile, shooting your eyes back up to theirs.

You quickly look away, your mouth opening to apologize, but their hand pulls your attention back up, holding it there as your lips split apart, your eyes locked on them.

"I enjoy being studied," That same seduction you heard from them earlier in the evening shining through, "Almost as much as I enjoy studying you."

You're unable to form a reply before they press a kiss to your lips. A soft offering of affection that makes your stomach feel as though you had just jumped from the branch of a tree. You want it to last forever, for this night in bed with the Commander to never see a sunrise, but you know it's foolish.