⋄ ⊱ INTERMISSION ⊰ ⋄

authors note

hello my loves,

very quickly before this starts i want to explain the layout of this chapter so there's no confusion.

in this part, it will mainly be entries in yns diary. there won't be much narration as it's from your point of view as you write.

as far as dates go, there's not too much canon info (that i can find) of how they keep track of time in the AOT universe other than the year. with that being said, i will be using real world months and dates just to keep it easy to understand!

also, i'm not too sure if real world holidays are celebrated in the AOT universe but for the sake of this story, they are🤠

lastly, thank you so much for taking the time to read. i truly hope you're enjoying so far and although this chapter is a bit short, i still hope you like it <3

much love and much gratitude,
L

⋄ ⊱ ❈ ⊰ ⋄

content warning: this chapter contains depictions of depression and themes of self degrading thoughts that may be triggering. If you are sensitive to darker emotional content, please continue at your own discretion.

⋄ ⊱ ❈ ⊰ ⋄

⋄ ⊱ ❈ ⊰ ⋄

November 16th 853

I don't know why I'm doing this.
Maybe to help my conscience. But even then, I have a feeling writing will make me hate myself even more. Who knows. I guess all I know is that writing is easier than speaking. And these feelings inside of me are starting to feel impossible to keep inside. So here goes nothing.

It's been three days. And I've cried myself to sleep every night. Does it make me a horrible person to hope they feel the same? Just to know that they still care. That when they walked through that archway, they hadn't left their feelings for me behind. Because god knows I haven't.

⋄ ⊱ ❈ ⊰ ⋄