⋄ ⊱ FIN ⊰ ⋄

ac: me :p

ac: me :p

hello my loves,

with much gratitude, i welcome you to the end of this story.

i started this short story with the intentions of writing a bittersweet love story and let me tell you, although i've shed many tears over the details of this book, it has been such an amazing experience to write this.

i want to thank each and every one of you who have taken the time to read, to share their kind words and generous support.

i am so extremely proud of this piece of writing and i am so honored to see others taking a liking to it as well. so truly, wholeheartedly, and from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU.

i will be moving on to write a full length hange x reader !

it is a modern AU / band AU (hange is a drummer 🧎) and the introduction is now up on my profile !

if you've enjoyed my writing, i'd love to see you there if you want !

again, i really can't thank you enough for reading. this story feels like an extension of myself and my heart and it seriously means so fucking much to see others loving it.

i am so thankful and my heart is so full for this to have found such wonderful readers such as yourselves. thank you. thank you. thank you.

have a beautiful day,
with much love,
- L
<3

have a beautiful day,with much love, - L<3