chapter 1: Broken Hearts

A/N : Above is the picture of Amarè in her school uniform

Conscience POV

A girl with eager for love and care , a girl who had dreams, desires until she herself got broken her into two . She had it but lost .

She had a happy family who cares for her but now it's fully broken . She couldn't let it out , her feelings afraid that it would be broken like her . The feel of getting crushed over and over again she felt it

Starting with her mom a lovely one, a true woman, sister, wife and a mom whom everyone needs.  Carolyn Kara or Mr's Taylor. A barista , owning a small coffee shop . Doing a small little business own her own .

She a lucky charm and had a real nice client who offered to give her an opportunity to put up her shop in Melrose Drive street . You'll find our small little shop just 12 blocks away. With a sweet name "Amarè "

My name , my mom loved me as she named it . Amarè in Latin which means "To Love" . She wanted me to be lovely just like my name .

As for my dad , he is the best . Dad , Anderson Taylor or Mr Taylor. A (COP) he is the cheif of police force , the LAPD ( Los Angeles Police Department) .

Amarè POV

Having a great parents like my dad and mom is a blessing , that no one can have . Everything was alright so far in my life , a life which was well that actually went well but soon it went to hell.

One Day

After school I came happily with a ready smile on my face. It was a sunny day, clouds were clear . I felt that the sun was even smiling at me.

My face was lit up like a candle because I have a good great news that will lit up my parents . Well that is

The day my article got posted on the notice board and I became schools official song writer .

I have always liked to sing and write lyrics and even draw characters
More like stick man drawings. It's always been my dream to be a singer and a lyricist . I have always liked travelling.

My parents already supported me for my dream telling me if I have a goal in life then I should achieve it .

They always told me to take things seriously in my life and hardworking for my dream .

So I want to tell this great and big news to my dad and mom . I rushed to home panting . I see my mom , I rushed towards and hugged her . Mom smiled at me .

Caressed my hair and in a very sweet and warm voice she asked " What's the good news Ams , You look so happy today . Any good new for me and your dad..."

I looked at her with a confused look on my face . I told her "How do you know that " .

She replied to me in a calm voice "Other wise you wouldn't be looking too happy and excited , unless you have something to me and your dad after all ".

When in was about to tell her the good news , my mom had a call from my dad best friend and Co-worker , uncle Peter . My picked the call and suddenly my mom's calm look dropped .

She looked dead . She started crying, whe had tears all over her eyes. It was filled my mom broke down & gave me a tight hug .

I didn't know or understand what all was that about. I asked her in a dead voice mom "what happened" .