Survival

The Escape Plan: She has to make out alive

The house is very calm after that scary night that the family had previously encountered. Amare lies herself down on her bed with her eyes puffed and watery as she has been crying. She has the address written by her grandmother, Alice and holds the piece of paper tightly, aware that she needs to leave before Azazel finds out what she is up to.

Amare stands up and looks down at her hands, then takes a breath and squares her shoulders. This fact I was more enlighten, she found herself in a position where ought to do something and do it fast senior she fully understood that she is alive only because of it. She quietly pulls out a backpack from under her bed and begins packing the essentials: some new cloths, some money that she had put in a piggy bank and the address that alice had written to her.

Amare: *whispering* "I have to do this , for Mom."

She is just packing the last item in her suitcase when she overhears a sound, a floorboard being stepped on outside her door. She bluntly palpates her left chest region, and, still overwhelmed, she puts the backpack beneath the bed. From the hall, Azazel's voice echoes: she shivers.

Azazel: Thus, Amare, come downstairs. We need to talk...

Picking herself up, Amare gets out of the car, and walks into her house and down the stairs, all the while looking as composed as the next person who simply decided to leave her abusive husband. She goes straight to the living room where she meets Azazel sitting on a couch with a glass of wine in his hand, his glare blank.

Azazel: It finally dawned on me that there has been no sound from you all day now I deem it fit to ask with concern, "You have not set your eyes on any calamity to lure yourself to meet it, have you?"

Amare looks at him reluctantly, she clears her throat and speaks calmly.

Amare: "I am just overwhelmed, it is so much to take in."

Azazel slightly tilts his head as he stared at her and it looks as though he has come to accept her words. He looks down at his glass and then turns it around in circles before taking a sip from it and then responding.

Azazel: "Good. Because if you try to run there will be no where to run to". So please remember that.

Amare can only nod as she stifles herself from crying out loud in fear that has gripped her. She knows that she must bide her time in tac so that she can make her next move.

Amare: "I understand. "

Azazel then shoo her away with a flail of his hand and Amare returns to her bedroom. When she is sure that Azazel does not follow her, she continues serenely with preparation. She picked a piece of paper and a pen and quickly scribles down a note to her grandmother in which she expresses the things that she wants to do and the things that she fears she could do the following tomorrow: She folds it and puts it in her pocket.

Late into the night, Amare has the patience to wait for the house to become quiet as it usually is. That sound of approaching footsteps alerts her to Azazel's movement to his room, the closing of the door is final, chilling. She understands fully well that this may be the one and only time she gets such an opportunity.

Amare's heartbeat becomes palpable; she quickly gathers her backpack and slowly descends the staircase to avoid alerting her sister or anyone else of her exit. The action proceeds through the house that appears to be rather gloomy; she is panting heavily. She reaches the front door and is still, waiting for any sound of the demon waking up. Thinking that it is safe to go out she unbars the door and sneaks out of the house.

There was the feeling of the cold night air on her cheek and that brief seconds where she felt collected. She turns and looks back at the house for one last time and the memory of the mother washes over her.

Amare: (whispering) "I promise, Mom. I'll come back for justice."

Suddenly a thought appeared on my head what about Axel , when will I ever be able to see him after escaping from here , All I can do right now is cry , I'm so sorry . Please forgive me one day as I thought in my head .