Chapter 2 : Meeting the devil

Conscience POV

She is an angel,with a broken heart. She tried to be stronger for her mother and her father . She wants to live a life just like how he wanted her to . She cried day and night . Cursing the the sadness that god had given her .

She always asked God in her heart "Why me , what have I done ? " .

She used to sit alone , she never wanted to talk to anybody but there's always something that crossed her mind , her dad's letter .

The one and only thing that could get her out of this ! She wants to overcome all of this but couldn't

Help that's the only thing she could scream out to the world but a true fact that she couldn't do it .

She has been held by someone from behind but when she turns around to see who it is all she can see is the darkness.

The darkness of life . The one and only thing right now her life is filled with .

She has a desperate voice that no one can hear .

No matter how hard she tries , she screams with rage .

A tone with sadness and fear hidden deep inside herself.

A reason that can hold her . Like getting locked up in prison.

Each bar of that prison cell holds darkness, a supremely logical sadness and rage .

No matter how hard she tries breaking these barriers. They are endless .

Like this is something that she can never end .

While the letter by her dad keeps telling her that she needs to be brave and clear about what she does .

A single thought after these are that her father has to be proud of her , no matter what she faces in her life .

Conscience POV

But just these words occur to her mind .

What?
Why?
Where?
When?
How?

She just don't have answers for them unless she strikes each word for which she know the answers for.

Unless the only words that remain is Why? And How ?

Well why ? Mafia
Well How ? Accident

Here something doesn't add up but she never notices that something is wrong because her thoughts are all about her life.

About what happened , for a moment why can't all these just end and give her a piece of mind . Where she can gather a bit of peace .

She is desperate about what had happened in her life , so is she desperate about her future.

" Just help me get out of this darkness even for once , please " That's the only thing she could plead from others .

She is bird who is injured and exhausted. Will anyone cure this bird or bring more pain to her ?