Chapter 5 : Wilderness

Axel POV

As I walk in I see her talking, chuckling, and patting that brat's shoulder. Whom I hated from the moment he set his eyes on mine. I saw that brat looking at me in a serious tone a while later I saw her turning her head towards me , but she just ignored me completely .

It was as if I didn't at all exist over here .

The she starts on laughing with him , giggling.

This made all the anger right on my nerve.

I walk off right to him grabbing his collar , I can see Ams eyes widening in shock next I threw a punch right across his face leaving him with a blot out of the blue. When I start to snatch her hand and try to walk away he gets up and grabs the other.

When I try to slide his hands off the other. He threw me much in my face leaving me in shock.

Nobody dared lay their hands on my face not even my mates because they know who I am. For everybody, this was entirely leaving them an eye-opener.

Then things happened real quick . My punches went on to his abdomen that were quick like a lightning. He howls in great pain while clutching his stomach . He hisses and gives me a blow on my jaw .

This time it got on my nerve real bad . I grabbed his collar threw several punches on his face leaving his face covered in blod . His face was bruised by my punches he spat blood. He was a tough shot he got up and threw punches at my abdomen and my face. I choked up blood.

By the time Miss Jennifer had pulled us both apart.

Conscience POV

This is merely the beginning of another huge collision between two guys fighting for this one girl Amarè. A beginning to something more dangerous, something deep and dark. Everyone has something or the other to do
For them, this is brutal to hold, Cold to understand, and dangerous to face.

Life is never easy. It's never said to anyone unless you take the best out of yourself. Well, let's get back to what happened. What on earth had occurred to begin this entire chaos.

FLASHBACK

Amarè POV

Huh, since he doesn't like me why should I restrict myself from talking to other guys? I thought he would feel insecure but seems like why would he? He is a freaking playboy, he is a guy who plays with others' hearts. So he just played with mine.

I got fooled. I'm such a fool. Jeez, this is something way more disgraceful to me As I enter the class I see William, he is waiting for me at my desk.

I thought I shouldn't talk to him coz Adrian would be envious but who cares never mind. Why should I care about him when he does not care about my feelings?

William POV

I can see her walking over to her table annoyed. Since I know that one fact I was always the person who could cheer here since we were young. All I could do was start with an introduction she seemed pretty interested to talk to me.

I waved at her and she waved back at me. I greet her with one of my pleasant smiles and she does the same.

Well we began up our conversation , she was just like before all sweet and warm . She was open to me .

I remember those days were she got me cherry blossom candy . On of the best candies I have ever ate till date . I used to be crying because my mom and dad used to have quarrel over and over again but she was the light that enlightened me through my dark times . The one and only one who kept me going .

She had the same humor sense and all the knock knock jokes . Were just loaded up with fun. She asked me

Ams : Knock, knock.
Will : Who's there?
Ams : Hatch.
Will : Hatch who?
Ams : Bless you!

This was my turn

Will : Knock, knock.
Ams : Who's there?
Will : Figs.
Ams : Figs who?
Will : Figs the doorbell, I've been knocking forever!

She went on next

Ams : Knock, knock.
Will : Who's there?
Ams : Theodore.
Will : Theodore who?
Ams : Theodore wasn't opened so I knocked!

We both laughed a lot , its been so long since I have ever spent my time with her . I saw the guy staring at me and I remembered that it was the guy from before who stared at me when I came into the class as a new student in the morning.

I told Ams about it she glanced at the boy and ignoring him and told me just leave it like that . Then continued to chuckle because of our jokes . Not soon I realise that guy had already came over at me and had grabbed my collar.

PRESENT TIME

Principles office

Amarè POV

My heart throbbed when I saw Axel hitting . I prayed for second nothing should happen to Axel . I'm standing outside the principals office waiting for Axel . I can't believe my eyes, Axel really fought with William. Why did he even fight with him .

Was it because I ignored him or is it because I talked with Will  .

God knows what will go for them both , suspension ! Nah I don't think so wait will they get it ?? By the way what's wrong with this guy . He never liked me , why care about me .

Axel just why ???

All these thoughts came to me as Miss Jennifer took both of them out and send the to school clinic . I gently asked if the issue is going to be serious . Se replied to me with one of her sweetest smile , they are just suspended for three days that it . That's it .

I thanked her ,  she held my hand asked why do you care about them . I scratched the back of my neck nervously and replied its because they are my friends , I care about them .

Conscience POV

Hey , you think you can lie to me . I obviously know that you like that guy .

NO NO

You just love that guy so much Axel , he is always the glittering guy of your eyes.

XOXO
Inovolosky