chapter 3 : Rage

Conscience POV

The rage in her eyes is never-ending. Nobody has seen her with the rage that's unstoppable but I have.

Well practically speaking I have heard and seen an lot of things people haven't.

I also suffered the pain she felt.

Amarè POV

Today is a beautiful day. Yesterday was the day I finally saw her smile brightly after so long.

I don't wanna destroy her happiness by saying that I don't like that guy. Gosh thinking about him is itself a mystery.

But that's okay, I'm good as long as he doesn't do any harm to mom.

Right now I'm writing my notes. In a really beautiful way trying to score good internal marks this way.

By taking a glance up, to stretch me. I see Grace and Alice chuckling. With a sigh, I dare not wanna take a glance at them not even once.

It all makes me remember, what had happened in the past. I ruffle over my hair trying to focus on writing.

Conscience POV

Conscience POV

Well, there's a back story here.

Grace was his so-called ex-best friend of Amarè. Well Alice considered just as a friend a classmate nothing more or less.

Grace and Amarè became friends when they were in 5th grade.
Well they had a great bond of friendship.

This not only included Grace and Amarè but also the other two .

They were Arheia and Ira . The four of them can be also called the best friends , that can never be found . They shared great memories .

They pranked each other , made fun , teased . A whole round of a beautiful memories together they cherished.

But soon the bond broke . Seems like someone gave a bad omen to their friendship.

Arheia had to her hometown that's Mexico because of her brother . Mean while Ira too had to go to Spain.

This was on of the deadly ends of their friendship.

Soon things changed because of the reconstruction of the school completely they had to take online classes for two years .

We're Alice came and Amarè and Grace became besties but things flipped into a whole different outcome that is The following things got worse .

Alice became closer to Grace. Things went out of hand of Amarè .
Grace suddenly got far and away from Amarè .

By the time Amarè became somewhat from bestie to a classmate / friend . Grace completely changed accordingly to Alice.

A way different person from a person who made her own choices , her own ways of doing things, who always listens to her heart .