one

CHAPTER ONE

"not around from here"

.

.

.

"Oh, my, gosh! 5WIRL just released their new MV!!"

"No, way! Lemme see!"

It was just your luck that you were seated with a bunch of fangirls. Originally, the plane flight you were going to take was from Snezhnaya to Mondstadt. You were in first class, so it was easy to ignore people (except the flight attendants that kept waking you up form your nap just for a meal). However, there was a malfunction on the plane, causing the pilot to land the plane in Liyue.. They then had to transfer you and the other passengers to the bullet train from Liyue to Mondstadt because there was no other planes that they can transfer you to since Liyue was a really busy airport.

So, you are now on a train with about three annoying girls behind you that wouldn't stop talking LOUDLY about stupid idol groups. Luckily the plane didn't land in Sumeru. That train ride would've been about two days. Liyue is neighbors with Mondstadt, so the bullet train ride was only about two hours. But either way, you'd rather enjoy your time in first class on the plane rather than sitting near annoying high schooler girls your age with their only objective is to get noticed by their idol. You also couldn't help but think whoever was in that stupid 5.. swirl whatever idol group were just a bunch of annoying boys who would ruin girls dreams left and right.

You weren't able to sleep because of them, so you just simply stayed awake and listened on to their talks about the idol groups. You didn't really know how this would benefit you, it's just some useless information anyways.

Just then, one of the girls behind you jumped up from her seat with a big grin. At the same time, she let out a loud squeal that made the whole train look at her. But then they went back to their business.

"Oh, my gosh!"

"What?"

"The CEO of Teyvat Idol Agency's niece is coming to Mondstadt!"

"Whaaaatt?? I thought the CEO never had any niece's to begin with.. you know, people have been calling her an only child."

"Yeah, there's no way she has a niece.. unless.."

"No, no! She does have a niece! Ms. Alice even posted about it on her story!"

You can guess by the shuffling and movement from behind you that the girl was showing her phone to her friends.

"And, they're on this train right now!"

"What?! You must be joking!"

"No, I'm not.. Someone leaked their train ticket info just now.. Sadly, there is no name.."

"Woah.. People can be scary.."

You cannot help but agree with that one girl. Was Mondstadt even safe??

"Do you guys think we can try being friends with that girl? Maybe we can get front row tickets to 5WIRL and DCKZ..! And maybe, free VIP tickets!!"