Vr is getting possessive

Thank you so much for your  love and support ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥❤❤❤

Requested by @Amttyyy 

Plot : DSR was making riddima wear bangles and vansh gets jealous . But here riddima is not spy here. And boy have feelings for each other but had not confessed yet. 

Vansh takes riddima ' s hand from dsr . 

Vansh : mr dsr I can help my wife . You go from there . Said dangerously to dsr 

Dsr goes from there . 

Vansh takes riddima in his arms and goes to there room riddima kept asking him but vansh totally ignored her.vansh takes Riddhima in room and goes to bathroom . Vansh makes riddima stand and turned on the shower and started rubbing her hand  obsessioly where dsr had touched .  

Riddima : vansh what are you doing leave my hand .

Vansh : why riddima you are telling me leave your hand but that mother fucker was touching you then you didn't said anything . You don't love me na . 

Riddima understand that her husband is possivene about her . So thinks that it is the time to say about her feelings to him . SO to calm her raging haiwaan she stand on her toes and cups his face and fuse her soft lips on his rough ones and start suking his lower lip . and here our vanshwa was shocked by this act of t=his petie wifey . seeing he is not responding so she slitly bit his lip making him come out from his lala land no! no ! ridhima land . he start resonding and the kiss become pasinate , both were fighting for dominace but vansh won the fight and start explorind her mouth . both parted due to lack of breath . riddhima was red by blusing . vansh smirk seeing his effect on her . 

vansh : i wanna bit a tomato 

riddhima : who tomato ? trying hard not to stamper 

vansh ; so my red tomatao is here and i can't wait to rat her out . so sweetheart are you ready for intense makeout . 

riddhima blush  hearing this . 

vansh start peppring wet kisses on her neck . 

riddhima : what ar egoing do this in bathroom lets move to bedroom . 

vansh takes riddhima in his arms . 

vansh : you know what jaan i can't wait for you now . 

vansh places riddhima on bed and hovers upon her . and kissing her and moves his hand on her back finfing the zip of her kurti . finding if he uzip it and and removed it . when riddhima was drown in plesure which was given by her husband he removed her pants also . when cold brezze hit riddhima then she got to know that her husband had removed her . pants . and now he was finding the hook of his bra . And he unhook it and detached it showing her perfect round melons in his hungry gaze . He took her right melons on his hot moth and start sucking it, bitting it and after getting satisfied with her one melon he take another and doing same toucher and left them making them red . And thought it riddima was chanting his name like prayer. But suddenly

Riddima hovers upon vansh start unbottoning the shirt and threwing it in the corner of the room . And start kissing his nipple s . But vansh again hovers upon her and .

Vansh : sweat heart now you time over and now is the main climax. 

He removed his pants and boxers  and stand in his full glory . Riddima gulp seeing his length . Vansh removes riddima 's panty and start kissing her inner thighs . And moves to her wet pussy and start rubbing it and enters 1 fingers and finger fucking her . After sometime he was fucking her with 3 fingers . Vansh feels riddima 's wall tighting so he takes his mouth near to her pussy . 

Riddima : i am cumming vanshhhh shouted 

Vansh drinks all the jucies that secred by her . And vansh now rubbing his dick on hrper pussy . 

Ridddhima : vansh stop teasing please 

Vansh : what do you want sweetheart 

Riddima : i want that 

Vansh : what sweetheart

Riddima : vansh i  want you to fuck me . I want you .

As soon she said he entered inside her . Riddima 's eyes become teary . Vansh give time to adjust her . And after that her started fucking her in animatic speed . 

Vansh : sweetheart you are very nice . 

Riddima : i am cumming vansh 

Vansh : yes sweetheart cum with me . 

Both hit their orgasm . And fall on bed . 

Vansh : that was so nice . 

Riddima blush hearing this . 

Vansh : ready for another round . 

THE END 

So do tell me about the hot steamy make out of riansh.  I first time try writing  something mature and if there is some mistake then please tell me . I know dsr  track is really  old so I tried making  it interesting  as much as I can.  And someone had requested  drunk riddhima  but dear it is really  and almost everyone one had written it even me in my other book so I don't have  any idea of making it  different and interesting  Coz some ideas  I had I already  used in any other book. 

So guys if you want to suggest me some plot then well an good
.
Target
Votes 70+
Comments 30+
Your writer 
Khushi