A middle class family

Happy reading,..,...

Boss : i am not giving salary to you for loss. This should not happen next time. Shouted 

Man : i am sorry boss . Next time it will not happen . 

Boss : now what are you seeing my face .go 

At home 

Girl : mummy this i have made drawing for dad. He will like this . 

Mummy : yes 

At evening when vansh came home first his mode was upset due to the behaviour of his boss. 

When he entered in the home 

Vanya : dad see i am made drawing 

Vansh ,: plz Vanya not now shouted at the little girl

Years brim in Vanya eye's . 

Riddima saw this was upset for Vanya but she understands that something might had happened becz of that vansh is this much cranky. 

Vansh goes to freshen up

Riddima comes to Vanya

Riddima vanu baby don't be upset . Your dad this cranky becoz something might had happen at office. So why not to make your dad's mood happy .said softly

Vanya instantly agreed with it 

They made a simple cake 🍰 by layering bread and jam before vansh come . And also blow some balloons . 

Vansh came and saw all is dark but suddenly lights turned on . Their stands his tow lifeline s with cake in her hand . 

Vanya : dad you were upset so to lighten your mood we made this . come let's cut it . 

Vansh camed and they all together cut the cake . 

Vansh had Happy tears in his eyes seeing the love of his small family for him and he. Totally forgot his boss behaviour.

He hugged his both life lines .

Vansh : i love you both 

Riddima and Vanya : we also love dada / vansh 

My happy little family.

THE END

I know many. Of us belong to middle class family . And we enjoy every moment of our life not by spending money but by our sweet smile. 

I hope you all like this. If yes then do vote and comment . 

I know guys i am late but still the target is not completed this make feel very hurt . 

So who so ever had not voted on last chapter do vote and comment . 

Your author

khushi