lovely husband

Target was still not completed of last chapter  so go and complete it. ❤❤❤❤❤

So guys this os is suggested by @vihaanika

Plot : riansh had a arrange marriage and vansh is dominant possessive husband and riddhu is shy innocent wifey

So let's start

Getting wake up riddima goes to bathroom for getting ready because it's her first day in her sasural. 

Here vansh frown not finding riddima beside him so lazily open s his eyes not finding riddima near him a fear start to rise in his heart  flashes of his past his mother leaving him come infornt of his eyes . 

Vansh : riddima ! Riddima! 

Riddima who was bathing comes out hurriedly in bathrobe hearing vansh , shouts.

Riddima : what happened vanshji ?

Vansh ; sweetheart where were you ??

Riddima : i was bathing vansh ji .said lowering her eyes

Vansh lift her chin with his middle finger and said 

: You should always be there when i open by eyes okay and you are the wife of vansh rai Singhania so you should always keep your eyes upper am i clear

Riddima nodded

Vansh : words riddima words 

Riddima : yes 

Vansh : now come i will make you ready . 

Vansh take a saree and turn around her and makes a plate and tug them in her navel . And put ythe saree pallu on her sholder .

He makes her wear earrings , mangalsutra and put sindhoor in her hair partion

Vansh : now you look that you are mine only mine .and kissed on her cheek .

Riddima : thank you . You come i am going downwards.

Riddima come down and take blessings from her mil uma .

Uma : hai meri Bahu kitni Sundar lag rahi hai kisi ki nazar na lag jaye and put kala tika behind her ears . 

Sia : yes bhabhi you look really beautiful.

Aryan : you know bhabhi there is ritual that you have to make breakfast today. And i am very eager to taste your hand made food.

Riddima : sure Aryan

And goes to kitchen and in sometime comes with aromatic food . And kept it on table . 

And serve them . All liked the food very much .and prasies her . 

Uma : riddima you have to go to your home for pag pheras

Vansh clighed his jaw hearing that riddima is going away from him . 

Vansh : no body is going anywhere . And goes from there.

Here riddima had tears in her eyes she is indeed missing her parents . 

Uma : riddima beta don't feel bad he is like this only . 

Riddima goes to her room to see vansh angrly working on laptop. Riddima goes towards him . 

Riddima : vansh i really want to go to my home vansh 

Vansh : so you don't like to be with me right . Go then why are you even asking me.

Riddima : i didn't want to hurt you and if you don't want then i will not go.  Said tears in her eyes

Vansh eyes soften seeing tears in her eyes. 

Vansh : look riddima i don't want you to go away from me . But i also don't wanna hurt you so i eill take you to your home but for sometime. 

Riddima lips broke into a smile and in excitement she hugged vansh and mummers numears thank you. 

Vansh : calm down let's go .

Both went to riddima ' s home . 

Arohi mother of riddima was waiting at doorstep to welcome her son in law and her daughter. With Arti .

Riddima and vansh comes and Arohi did the Arti of them and welcome them in . 

All sited on dinning table. Arohi had made riddima ' s favourite dishes. And they started doing lunch . 

Riddima 's friend : jiju we have a challenge for you 

Vansh : Interesting very interesting  I likes challenges . 

Riddima : friend : so jiju you have to bake a cake for riddima

Riddima : vansh you don't have to do this

Vansh : i will make .

Vansh makes a cheese cake as he know it is riddima ' s favourite . 

Friend : okay so jiju now make riddima eat by your hand .

Vansh feed riddima the cake and she liked it . 

And after doing some more chit chat . Vansh and riddima went home .

 so @vihaanika  I hope you liked it.  And so ssorryfor delay.  So my exams are starting from 7 Feb so I have to study
And will be keeping my both books on hold till 14 Feb.  And if you guys complete the target then I will update if I get time.

So guys complete the target of last chapter and this chapter also.
And anybody who want to suggest me some plot came comment down below  👎👎.

Will wait for your inline comments
Target :
Votes 90 +
Comments  50+
Your author Khushi

Will wait for your inline comments Target : Votes 90 + Comments  50+Your author Khushi