copying lead to pleasure

so why you guys sare not completing the target . and plz vote guys and in last chapter only 45 viotes are there it really hurts . it takes lots of time and mind in writing . so plz support us by voting bcoz it is free and does't even take  a min to vote .

silent readers do votes 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

plot : when riddhima was copying vansh 

vansh was checking a file . seeing riddhima coming out from washroom . and he stand up gettting shockrd bcoz riddhima was wearing same dress as him . 

he keeps his hand on his head so riddhima also keeps her hand on her head . vansh huffs andgoes to bed and sit down on the bed crossing his legs . riddhima does sames . 

vansh stand up and he understand now his littile wify is in nauanty mood . as riddhima was copiying him so she also stand up . 

vansh turned and start opening his shirt buttons . riddhima also start opening but she realised what she is doing and she had opened her shirts two buttons which is now showing her clevrage . and she understand that this is her husbands planning but nah she is not bow. 

she opened her shirt and throw it in the corner . vansh gasped bcoz he didn't accept that his kittten is this much bold . aand she the goddesss is standing infront of him in her bra which is showing her breasts little as if teasing him and him felt him self going hard . 

he only knows how he had controlled him self when she used to rome around the house in those off shoulder dress and sexy sarees . and always when  he used to sees her he gets hard and he have run from her tto take cold sjower . and after there secound marraige they both had madly made love day and night . and the resukt is now infront of you all sheis pregnant .  

but now he will take advantange of time . 

so he start removing his pants and riddhima 's mouth hang at the sight infront of her her hubby standinghalf naked and noe removing his pants and she can clearly see hi s shulft 's hardness or you to say depressness to get inside her and her hormones adding fuel to her situation and making her panty wet . 

but now she also want what her husband want . 

she also removed her pants . 

vansh ; someone is getting bold . 

riddhima : sanghat ka ashar . 

vansh : kitten you will get punished for making me crave . 

riddhima : and whoo is saying no 

vansh goes toward her and grabed her and start kissing her hard . he is sucking her upper lips weres riddhima is sucking his lower lip . both are equaly desperate for each other . 

both parted away to each other due to lack of oxygen . but vansh started kissing bitting her neck and riddhima arch giving full acess to vansh . riddhima start pusing more on her neck .  

riddhima : vanshhhhhhh ah ..... ah vansh

vansh suddenly grabbed riddhima and lift her up and ridddhima eaffed her legs around his troso . vansh walked toward the bed and throw riddhima on bed . and hover upon her and once again start kissing her . 

vansh hand moves to her bra hook and in one go he tore it . and her beautiful n big melons popet out . 

vansh then move toward her boobs and and start rollin g her tounge around her nipple but not suckinh it making riddhima fustrated . 

riddhima : vansh suck it plz 

vansh started to suck it hard and he bitted her niples . 

riddhima: vanshhhhhhhh moan 

vansh : you know sweatheart at the time of our first love making your breasts were small but now  look they are so big slaped them making it bounce . 

vansh turned riddhima

vansh : today you will get punsied 

vansh removed riddhima 's panty and smacked her hard 

riddhima : vansh hhh ah ah 

vansh again smacke d her 

vamshh : what you should call me during our love making 

and smaked 

riddhima : daddy ah ah hah 

vansh : good now you will be rewrded 

vasnh made riddhima lay and sit infront of her pussy and start licking her dry

riddhma : ahh ah daddy yeah suck me ahh 

vansshh : yes moan my name 

vansh get and inserted his shulft in her pussy in one go making riddhima shout in pain . and vansh started moving inside her . 

after sometime riddhima started moning in pleasure .

riddhima : ahh ahh you are so good ahh i love uou ah h

vansh :  sweatheart i love you to o i just love to be inside you . 

and started fucking her with beastly speed while kneding her breast . 

whole night theyy made love.   

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how was it guys . some one requested me to write something mature so here it is . i hope you like it . and guys plz vote and comment . i feel happy reding your lovely comments . 

so guys plz give some nice suggesion about next os

silent readers do vote and comment . 

bcoz every vote and comments means alot to me . and i always remeber the people who soevere support me . 
Unicornblazervihaanika and famAaRS

target 

votes 100+

comments 50+ followers 5+

your author khushi