My heart felt note

So guys i know you all may be or not think that why i didn't posted anything.so the reason is i am busy. Ihad updated if you guys had made me feel that somewhere my story exits in your life. I had updated when I would have felt that someone is dearly waiting for my update . But that doesn't happen. And the most heart breaking thing is that in this nearly one month the Target didn't completed.  My targets were never completed in any of my chapter. Comments are less votes are less. So i didn't updated boz i would either like to focus on my studies rather than this where no one care about writers feeling. 

It's said that time is the most expensive thing and that what we all writer are giving to our story to entertain and make you guys smile . And pressing the star 🌟🌟 button and appreciating us is totally free then why ??? I don't know when would I update. 

I recently posted a message to suggest some plot for my story

And if i get good number of suggestions and the the target get completed then i will soon update. 

I have my annual exams from 11 to 22 April .

                                          Your author 

                                          Khushi