EIGHT

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Keep eyes on the target." Karasuma ordered "Right. Don't let yourself be distracted. If you can't effectively counter his evasive maneuvers."

Karasuma watches as the students face off against each other. Then they face off against Karasuma, each taking their own jabs at him. Karasuma was doing well until Nagisa. He felt as if a snake was wrapping around him going in for the kill. Karasuma uses a defensive move to flip the boy off of him. All students stop and gasp at what had happened.

"Ugh. Ouch." Nagisa groaned in pain at the sudden attack.

Karasuma returned to his senses "Sorry! That block was a little over the top."

"Ah. I'm good, no worries."

"Eyes on the target. Gotta see stuff like that coming'." Sugino says standing next to Nagisa.

"Yeah. . ."

Koro-sensei hums as he watched the scene. The class bell rings signaling the end of PE. Karasuma walks back to the school building, as he walks up the steps to the school he meets a man.

"Hey, hey, Karasuma!"

"Takaoka?"

Takaoka stands at the top of the stairs and speaks to the class "Yo! Name's Akira Takaoka and I'm here to give your gym teacher a hand. Please to meet 'cha, gang! So, whaddya say? Ready to have fun?"

━━━━━━ ⊙ ━━━━━━

"Whoa! Is that?" Mimura exclaims.

"It's cake!" Kaede yells.

"Handmade eclairs from Le Hermes!" Fuwa says.

"Um, these look sorta pricy, sir. Are you sure?" Isogai questions Takaoka as the class crowds around him and a bunch of sweets.

"Yeah! Chow down, kiddos! I didn't break the bank so that I can eat these babies all day."

"You really know you way around brand-name sweets, don't 'cha? Nice!" Yada says.

"Trust me. When it comes to the good stuff, it's love."

"So, you're gonna take over P.E. to help Mr. Karasuma get caught up?" Nagisa asks.

"Yep! Those are my marching' orders from the brass at HQ. Poor guy needs some time to himself-"

Koro-sensei appears behind Takaoka drooling over the sweets.

"Ah! And this fella must be Koro-sensei. Please, help yourself. Heh. Don't wanna die on an empty stomach."

"You know, sir, for being' colleagues, you and Mr. Karasuma are night and day." Mimura says.