THIRTEEN

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Koro-sensei groans as he and the whole class of 3-E are on a boat on the way to Okinawa island "A boat. Why do we have to be on a boat? Couldn't we have taken a plane? Ugh. My head feels like a washing machine."

Kurahashi looks out to the island over the railing as she takes a jab at Koro-sensei with her knife "Oh! I can see the island from here! Take a look! We're almost there!"

"Six whole hours from Tokyo." Sugino says.

"The perfect setting to for an all-out assassination." Maehara adds.

"Okinawa!" all the students cheer at seeing the island.

━━━━━━ ⊙ ━━━━━━

"On behalf of the Fukuma Resort Hotel welcome. We hope your stay is a pleasant one." a staff member greets the class and passes out crane drinks "Tropical juice, compliments of the house. Enjoy."

"We are living' the high life!" Mimura exclaims.

"You ain't jokin', man. Everything's so island-y!" Kimura adds.

"A hotel right on the beach. Outstanding. And a smorgasbord of structured leisure activities." Koro-sensei says as he kicks back and relaxes in a chair next to the students.

"We're be Savin' the you-know-what till after we eat. Right now I vote we have some fun island style." Muramatsu suggests.

"Why don't we all split up into groups like we did on the school trip to Kyoto and Progress Day."

"A grand idea. Play hard, kill hard."

━━━━━━ ⊙ ━━━━━━

Nagisa, Karma, Kaede, Sugino, and Nakamura watch as their classmates attempt to shoot down their teacher while they were hang-gliding.

"Group one's doing all right with keeping him distracted." Sugino states.

"You have to respect anyone ballsy enough to take shots at a guy mid-flight. Good luck not drawing unwanted attention, though." Karma says.

"Okay, people! We're up next! It's go time! Everybody do what they need to so we can go change!" Kaede orders to the others as she stays on the docks.

"On it!" Sugino says and dives down under the water.

Nakamura, Karma, and Nagisa follows Sugino lead and jumps into the ocean. The group swims around as if they're snorkeling as a ploy for what they really are up to.

Each group takes turns keeping Koro-sensei busy while the other set their plans in motion.

━━━━━━ ⊙ ━━━━━━