Word gets out!

So I wake up to longtime friend Jennifer spamming me with messages like its bad enough that I'm sleeping in the same dirty pyjamas that I was wearing the night before last night coz I have been so freaking busy that I never got a chance to fucking wash them but I pick up the phone and I see Jennifer with wet hair and red eyes in a towel but she was still trying to make sense and she is then showing me this flyer she found and I am NOT in the mood to talk and I just say to her "look dude can you just take a picture of that then send it on messages and don't give me shit saying you can't just do it on your Android tablet or send it to my iPad okay" and she says "yeah sure love ya byeee" I laugh "yeah see ya" and yeah incase ur wondering she has an apple phone (iPhone XR) and an android tablet (HUDl) and I have an android phone (Samsung Galaxy S21) and an apple tablet (iPad pro) but yeah thats not important anyways I make a cup of coffee and then go out to my porch and drink it and light a cigarette. At the moment I am living with my mom and my younger brother Lucas who is 16 and has autism (he has high level Aspergers) and we live in half of a duplex and it is quite wide and spacious so I could get a bit lost in there but not completely, my parents are divorced and my dad is living in a big beautiful house in Los Angeles with his new wife. Anyway she sent it to both my phone and my iPad she just couldn't make a decision lol so I thought I would have some fun and read it on both and then I just got my laptop out and looked more into this whole "Battle Of The Bands" contest it was pretty hard to whilst having a bit of a nicotine rush because I haven't had a smoke in over 2 weeks but it felt good having it with a bit of caffeine anyway I am getting off topic so I like the sound of this whole battle of the bands thing and it honestly seems exciting I might join I rather like the idea of competing in a music tournament especially when the prize is millions and millions!!