PROLOGUE

this is speaking japanese

this is speaking english

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

"HM? WELL THAT'S NOT VERY FLAMBOYANT"

you eye the demon munching on a body.

you pull your dual katanas from your back and swing them at the demon, disconnecting it's head from its body.

you scratch your head, "hmm.. i should return to tengen-nii now" you nod to yourself and take a step forward, only to fall into a dark abyss.

"what the hell?!"

you feel any grip go loose, which made you glad your katana's were back on your back.

what is happening? is this the work of some unflamboyant demon?

you look around the dark space with an unimpressed look on your face,

i can't hear anything though.

you try and keep your eyes open, but it's deemed useless as they unwillingly shut, sending you into the dreamworld for the time being.

╰─────────────┈➤

"MUUUM, WHEN'S MY LETTER COMING?"

an orange-haired boy whines.

"oh, i don't know, dear!" his mother scoffs.

both their heads snap to the window as a blinding light shines down on a particular spot on the ground.

the mother frowns and picks up a long carved stick, "ron, dear. stay here please" the boy nods and watches cautiously as his mother opens the front door.

the woman gasps and runs towards where the light came from.

laying in the spot was a white-haired girl wearing some sort of uniform, and had two swords on her back.

she was slightly beat up and had some bruises and cuts.

the woman rushes to sit by her, "oh, dear!"

the other boy peeks his head out the window, "what is it, mum!?"

"it's a girl! move out the way!" she shouts to her son as she scurries inside.

his eyes go wide.

the woman places her on the lounge and grabs some bandages from the kitchen.

╰─────────────┈➤

YOU GROAN LIGHTLY AS YOU START TO STIR AWAKE.