𝟱𝟱 - ❝𝗗𝗢𝗚-𝗠𝗔𝗡, 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙-𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝗥𝗔𝗧-𝗠𝗔𝗡?❞

"𝒪𝒽, 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓁𝓊𝒸𝓀𝓎 𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒. 𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓀𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒, 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝒽, 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓃𝑒" - 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝐵𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒 ; 𝒫𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁 𝒥𝒶𝓂

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

AS YOU MAKE IT TO THE END, THERE'S A HOLE IN THE ROOF.

you crawl out first, helping harry and hermione up.

"we're in the shrieking shack, aren't we?" hermione questions as you peer into the dark room.

"looks like it" you shrug.

the stairs creak as you all rush up them, searching around for ron.

"ron" harry says.

you all rush into the room, ron was sitting on an old and dusty recliner arm-chair with scabbers in his hands.

you frown at the rat.

now being able to hear more than ever the human-like fear thumping in the little rat's chest, your suspicions were further proved.

"ron. you're okay!" hermione shouts with relief.

"the dog. where is it?" you ask.

"it's a trap. he's the dog, "ron points between you all, "he's an animagus!"

you all glance back, following the trail of pawprints with your eyes until they reach the feet of a man standing behind a door.

your eyes widen slightly, you must have been so distracted you hadn't even noticed the man. damn this world, weakening your senses.

the door swings shut, revealing a full view of the man.

it was the same man from the newspaper ; sirius black. his hair as messy as ever and azkaban clothes reeking of mud and dirt.

you grimace, "ugh, how unflamboyant"

he eyes you oddly.

you stare at the man, now being able to hear him.

but you had no reason for hostility.

this was not the man who was the cause of harry's parents' deaths.

no.

this man had a kind heart, a kind, sad, sorrowful heart. there was no trace of evil. this was not the man harry was looking for.

though sirius was slightly intimidated by you.

he was used to being one of the tallest in the room, but standing by you made him feel as short as ever, you towered over him like a human to an ant.