SEVEN

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

'𝘧𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴'

✬✧✬✧✬✧✬✧★✧✬✧✬✧✬✧✬

✬✧✬✧✬✧✬✧★✧✬✧✬✧✬✧✬

EVERYONE NOW STOOD OUT ON THE GRASSY PITCH, NEXT TO RAGGEDY OLD BROOMSTICKS.

a few people were still glancing at you, which they thought was secretly, but you could see thrm clear as day.

madam hooch, a lady with striking yellow eyes and greying hairs walks down between you all.

"good afternoon, class"

"good afternoon, madam hooch" everyone choruses, except you.

she reaches the end of the self-made corridor, spinning around.

"welcome to your first flying lesson"

you smirk.

"well, what are you waiting for? everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick"

you step around to the left of your broom, your robes hanging just above the ground.

"come on now, hurry up. stick your right hand over the broom and say 'up' "

everyone sticks their right hands over their brooms, you sweat-drop a bit, wondering if it will work for you.

"up"

the broom shoots into your hand, you smirk, sniggering to yourself at all the others who had yet to achieve it.

of course the goddess of festivals would do it first try!

harry and draco had also gotten there's up on the first try.

"with feeling" hooch says, mostly to the students who had still yet to get their brooms up.

you snort loudly as ron's broom goes up, whacking him right in the nose.

Eventually, everyone had gotten hold of their brooms, with neville taking a substantially long time.

"now, once you've got old of your broom, i want you to mount it"

everyone swings their leg over the broom.

"and grip it tight, you don't wanna be sliding off the end"

you gripped it a little too tight, you could hear a small snap sound from the broom.

you make a funny kind of face, loosening your grip.

"when i blow my whistle, i want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard. keep your broom steady, hover for a moment.. then lean forward slightly and touch back down. on my whistle, three, two.. "