𝟲𝟰 - ❝𝗚𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU FROWN AS YOU WALK OUT OF CLASS WITH HERMIONE.

walking frown the spiralling stairs you turn back to ron, "brilliant, isn't he?" he says.

"completely demented, of course, and terrifying to be in the same room with.. but he's really been there, you know? he's looked evil in the eye"

you shrug, clicking your tongue,

psh, so have i. he just looks mental

your eyes narrow slightly as a deep sound of sadness invades your ears,

longbottom..?

"there's a reason those curses are unforgivable" hermione scoffs angrily, "to perform them in a classroom.. i mean, did you see neville's face?"

you all stop by neville, who was looking out the stained window with a drained look.

"neville? are you alright?" hermione asks worriedly.

but you frown as moody pushes past, placing a hand on neville's shoulder, "son?"

you roll your eyes.

neville looks back at him.

"you alright?"

neville just nods, clearly lying.

"come on. we'll have a cup of tea. i want to show you something"

neville follows after moody back up to the classroom, you sigh quietly.

hermione raises her eyebrows at you both, your eyes linger on moody's and neville's weltering forms before following after hermione and harry.

NOW, RAIN WAS PUMMELING DOWN ON THE SCHOOL GROUNDS AS EVERYONE HURRIES INTO THE HALL WHERE THE GOBLET OF FIRE WAS SET UP.

now was the time when majority were putting their names in the cup.