𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭?

6:40am. That's what my watch said. I entered Fredbear's family diner, the distinct smell of cheap pizza was already in the air. The pizzeria opens at 7:30am so in the meantime it was quite boring, just all the usual check-up around the place.
It was time for me to put on my bunny costume before the customers arrived; the suit was different than spring bonnie and Fredbear, this suit had no animatronic function it was literally just a costume. Henry thought that the springlock suits were too dangerous for just anyone to wear, which was understandable with the fact that one wrong move and your dead.

The customers started arriving and it was time to entertain some kids.
"Hi kiddos!" I went over to a group of kids that couldn't be older than 9, they all were excited when they saw me.
"Hi!" a young girl replies, the others went back to playing tag in the noisy establishment.
"Would you like to see a magic trick?" I asked
Her eyes lit up, "Yes!"
before I could show the young girl a magic trick a sickly-looking boy holding his stomach came up to me.
"Excuse me," he stopped for a second looking like he was about to throw up. "May I have a glass of water."
"Of course, you both stay here. I'll get you your water then your magic trick."
They both nodded.

I headed towards the kitchen, once I got in the took off the bunny mask and gloves, waiting until I was out of site of any kid not to ruin the illusion. When I entered, I saw mike leaning against the bench, slacking off as always, he was an angsty teen anyway.

I grabbed a purple plastic cup and filled it up with cold water for the sick boy; I hope he hasn't thrown up on the carpet.
I looked back at mike, still just staring at me.
"are you ever going to go back to work?" I questioned.
"Nope." He replied rolling his eyes, now with his arms crossed.
"Well, if something bad happens I'm blaming you."
He just chuckled.

I looked at watch and it said 8pm, it was finally closing time. I started cleaning up my desk and grabbed my keys. Just as I was about to leave my office mike barged in.
"ever heard of knocking dude."
"Henry wants to talk to us in his office." Just disregarding what I said before.
"About what?" I asked.
He just shrugged and left.

Both mike and I were waiting in henrys office, this wasn't a surprise that henry was late, he always is.
there was a lot of clutter on his desk. There was an arrange of odd animatronic blueprints; some being borderline creepy. An unhealthy amount of coffee cups and lots...lots of paper covered with drawings and notes covering most of the desk and some of the floor around it.
Henry finally arrived. He sat down at his desk and clasped his hands together.
"you're probably wondering why I called both of you here today. Well...I have some news." Both mike and I looked at him confusedly. "We are going to have a new member to the Fredbear's family diner staff."
Mike let out a sigh of relief, we both thought something bad happened.
"Who is it?" I asked excitedly.
"His name is William Afton." Henry answered.
"WHAT!" Mike yelled in shock.

~~~~~~~~
January 31st, 2022