𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞?

It's been a few days since my last long encounter with William Afton, it had also been a few days since I've seen Henry. I know he's still here but he just locks himself in his room all day long; I don't even see him leave. I don't even know if he does leave. I don't even know if he's alive in there anymore, I need to check up on him.
I knocked on his door and it creaked open, I saw Henry slumped on his chair crying. I rushed over to his desk to comfort him.
"Henry what's wrong?" I asked concerned.
"She's...gone..." he tried to get the words out.
"Who?"
"Charlie." Henry started sobbing more aggressively.
I still didn't understand what he meant by that, did his wife take her and left? Did she disappear? Was she murdered? No that couldn't of happened.
I wanted to know more, no. I needed to know more. I couldn't ask now though, Henry was in too depressed to answer and it would just be insensitive to ask. I should wait.

A couple of hours passed yet Henry was still in his office sobbing. I wasn't going to get any answers today.

I went on with my usual tasks I had to do before work ended. I needed help with adjusting the lights though, I needed to ask William; no matter how much that man weirded me out he was a good helper when asked. I knocked on his office door. No reply. I knocked again yet the same answer came again, I decided to open the door only to see he wasn't there. Almost simultaneously a loud noise came from the backroom where I presumed William was.

I slowly opened the door to the backroom, the light was flickering and dingy and right in the middle of the room was William Afton, just standing their with a knife in his hand and his back turned from the door; there was blood on his shirt. I looked down to see the previous young girl I was entertaining that day, I believe her name was Susie. Her lifeless body stayed limp their in the same position she was brutally murdered in. I let out a scream which alerted William as he Hastily looked over, I tried to run yet their was no chance for me. I was a goner.
   ~~~~~~~~~~
February 13th, 2022