𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

I woke up in my room; this time I double checked to make sure it was truely my room. I sat up in my bed confused about if what happened last night was just a fucked up dream or it actually did happen. I checked my head for any bruises and there it was, in the same place I was hit, a massive bruise which throbbed in pain when touched. I checked my body for any other cuts and bruises and found a few. One thing that made my jaw drop when I saw it though. On my wrist, the same one that was pinned and had bruises was a small carved heart. Dried up blood surrounded it.
That fucking bitch.

I couldn't report him to the police though. Who would believe me? He had a good reputation and no criminal record, for him to just kill a kid randomly would make me suspicious to the police. Like I was pinning him for a murder that no one would believe he actually did.
Thinking about what I could do made my head hurt. Badly.
I ended up deciding to go to work.

~~~~~~~~~
February 14th, 2022, Valentine's Day.
What a great time to spend my last hours of Valentine's Day, alone and writing William afton fanfic.
Anyway sorry for the short chapter I wrote it on the spot without planning since I wanted to get it out today, if you have any suggestions or just general comments about the fanfic I'd love to hear it.