𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗽...𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲?

The next day came along and i woke up late. Fuck. I quickly got dressed, rushing everything; my hair looked atrocious but it had to do. I arrived at work at 11pm, only 5 hours later than i was supposed to be there. I clocked in and got to work. After only around 10 minutes William called me into his office with that same smirk which always seemed to be plastered onto his face; it was like looking at a stone statue everyday. Well a stone statue that has committed crimes. I entered his office only for him to close the door and lock it, he kissed me on the lips while he pulled me closer by the waist. I was taken aback by this action and took a step backwards, i was shocked that he was capable of being...nice? Loving? A normal human? Not a single word would be able to describe it.
"Have a seat." William said and i obliged. I sat down on the couch next to his desk. I watched with confusion has he rummaged through a bad that laid straight on the ground until he grabbed something out that looked like a purple button up shirt. He threw the shirt too me.
"There."
"Its purple?" i asked him, confused on why he didn't just get me the normal white button up work shirt that i always wear.
"No shit." He gave a sarcastic reply of course.
"My work shirts are white. Not purple." I felt like i had to state the obvious for this man to understand anything.
"Well i thought purple would look much nicer on you dear." His expression was so smug. He actually thought he did something by saying that.
"I'm not your dear, Mr. Afton."  I replied back to him.
He rolled his eyes and leaned back on his office chair, "you were 5 hours late today, whats your explanation to that, sweetie." God this asshole doesn't know when to shut up does he?
"I slept in."
There was a silence for a good 3 seconds until William decided to tune up.
"I see...you can make it up later tonight, does 8pm at my house fit your schedule?"
"No-" i was abruptly cut off by William
"Great ill see you at my house tonight." He stood up and ushered me out of his office to get back to work.
~~~~~~~~~
August 29th, 2022