Epilogue

~HI IM BACK I FINALLY GOT THE WATTPAD APP ON MY PHONE AND ILL SEE ABT A SEQUEL COMMENT IF U WANT ONE K BYEEEEE~

~Discordance's POV~

I look down at the gravestone.

“She’s in a better place now.”

“She won’t suffer anymore.”

“She’s okay now.”

But what about the people she left behind?

Didn’t she know that she wasn’t alone?

Didn’t she know I was there for her?

“It wasn’t your fault.”

Yes it was.

If only I had done something more.

I could have stopped this.

“She wasn’t well. No one could have stopped it.”

I could have.

She knew I was there for her.

She knew I was always gonna be by her side.

Why did she do it?

I hear soft footsteps behind me, getting closer and louder.

“I don’t wanna hear it, Cheese. It’s my fault it’s like this. Nothing will change my mind.”

“It’s not Cheese.” I turn around.
“Oh. Erm, hi.”

She nods back, holding some flowers.

“Why are you here? Isn’t today your birthday?”

“I didn't want to do anything but be with her. This is the closest I'll get."

She sighs and looks at me.

“You can't lament on the past forever. You can't keep dwelling. Don't be afraid of moving on, that's all we can do.”

She bends down and puts a red rose on both graves.

“Moving on doesn’t mean forgetting her. Never forget, but share the memories instead. Those memories are treasures. Don’t lose them.” She starts to walk away.

“Do you really think I can forget that day? Ever?” She stops.

“No. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love, however, leaves memories no one can steal.” With that, Rainbow Dash walks away.

I look around at the sky above me. It’s a rainy, cooling day. She would’ve loved this. I look down.
They both would. I kneel down to take a closer look at the gravestones.

Autumn Blaze

2002-2022

To our little Blazer, who blazed a trail for everyone to see. Friend, mother, daughter and so much more.

“Perhaps you were made for this moment, to walk through blazing fire, and come forth as gold.”

I kneel down beside her grave. I can feel the tears starting to pour.

Anger. At the world, at her, at whoever makes these choices for our lives.

Guilt. I could have done something. Why didn't I do something? I could have stopped this.

Grief. I'm never gonna hear her voices again, see her again, feel her again. I'm never gonna wake up in the morning to freshly made pancakes, her beautiful face smiling at me. I'm never gonna accidentally walk in on her singing when she thinks no one is watching. I'm never gonna have any of these moments again.

I slam my hand on the ground, some soil coming loose with my fist.

Why?

I miss you.

I'm sorry.

Why did we have to come to the end of this long winding road?