101-110

Chapter 101 Medical Pain Grade 10

   The man tried to stimulate Wu Youai through the dual senses of constant psychological suggestion and real pain to achieve the greatest effect, but now it seems that the little girl in front of him is not afraid at all, and he wants to add more.

"You know the boss, Big Sun, the one who went to your community to rob the other day. Later, he got into the hands of Yang Yang of the Armed Police Brigade. He poured 1 catty of water and couldn't wait to give everything out, but he was still arrested. Yang Yang was tortured to death, do you know how he was tortured to death?" The man lit the candle in his hand, and the candlelight became even hotter in the hot air, but it also illuminated the man's delicate facial features and beautiful face. .

Wu Youai's eyes lit up, and there seemed to be stars flashing inside.

"Frightened to death?" Wu Youai said.

"Clever, Yang Yang finally blindfolded him and performed various criminal methods, and then told him about it through dictation. In the end, he was scared to death by himself before he survived. I heard that this kind of pain is several times more painful than the actual one. You Did you know that in ancient times there was a punishment called barbecue oil?" The man seemed to fall into memory.

Wu Youai was fascinated and couldn't help but cooperate: "I don't know."

"Just like this, first choose a piece of meat from your body, and then slowly roast the piece of meat, and the subcutaneous fat will also be roasted to make it sizzle. Voice, and finally until the meat is browned, then cut it off and feed it to yourself. I heard that you can live for up to two weeks until you eat yourself. Rest assured, the benefit of this punishment is that you will not eat it. Bleeding, you can even eat your own roasted blood clots."

"Fire can make the wound carbonized and scarred and not inflamed, but it is the most painful of all wounds, it will always be hot and painful, the best in front The record is 8 yuan and it hurts to death, I don't know how many you can make?" Theman put the red candle under Wu Youai's leg, a burning pain came, and Wu Youai began to sweat. .

"Why don't you say anything now? You just need to tell what happened that day, how many people were in the villa, how did you kill so many people, and what secrets were there?" The man saw the piece of skin with the naked eye. The visible speed turned red and began to smoke, "Well, this kind of burnt meat smells so good."

"I, can I ask you a question?" Wu Youai kept sweating in pain, Some stammered.

"Will you answer my question if you ask? Then you can ask." The man kept adjusting the position of the candle and seemed to enjoy it.

"What's your name?" The man raised his head and chuckled, "My name is Shangguan Jun, you can answer my question."

Wu Youai said with difficulty breathing: "According to my physical and mental endurance and physical endurance, it is estimated that It can last at least 20 yuan. If you want me to live longer, I hope you can replenish my water and food intake in time, otherwise I can only support 5 yuan according to the water evaporated from my body." Medical pain is divided into 10 grades, and fire and childbirth are ranked first. My instructor said that the stronger a person's spirit is, the more severe the pain can be tolerated. Generally speaking, women's ability to endure is stronger than men..."

Shangguan Jun, The corners of his mouth twitched a little, "What kind of ecstasy soup did the people in the villa give you, would you rather die than give any information? It's okay if you don't want to say it, and they will blow up the villa when they finish blowing up the oil base. The entire villa will disappear, and the things you guard are worthless."

"I am not guarding the information of the villa, but the bottom line of being a person." Wu Youai took three short and two long breaths, "My tutor has been looking for tenth-level pain. Material, if I can survive this will be a good material, it turns out that when the pain is extreme, breathing methods and relaxation to reduce the pain have little effect."

"Then what else can be done?"

Wu Youai flows Doudou sweated profusely, but there was a heart in his eyes, gritted his teeth and said, "Distraction can reduce the pain of the first grade, and self-hypnosis can reduce the pain of the first grade. For example, now I think you are handsome, and looking at you can reduce the pain. .."

"Is this fucked up by someone who was executed?" Shangguan Jun frowned, this time the experience was very poor, "Are you really not afraid of death? You really don't have a wish to fulfill, you are willing to do it Die like this?" The

piece of meat had already smelled the aroma of being cooked, and looking at the meat on her body being cooked, could this woman turn a blind eye?

"Death is the end and the beginning. All wishes can be fulfilled in the next one. When the pain in the body reaches its peak, it is also a kind of blissful enjoyment. The limit of pain is happiness, and you seem to be close to it.

" ... state!"

"If you can, please add more salt when you cut my meat and feed it to me. I have a strong taste, and things that are too bland will affect my appetite."

Shangguan Jun: "..."

...

In the car Shang Jingshu received an urgent message from Wang Dazhao.

"The bombing of the oil base failed, and dozens of people died in the sky. We will have hundreds of vanguard troops heading towards the community. Their second target is the villa. They have to drop a few bombs directly at the villa to level the villa, and then occupy the villa. The community is the base."

Since Wang Dazhao didn't get into the upper floors, the time he knew it was when he was carrying out orders.

What's even more troublesome is that this time the sky is not as reckless as the last time to block the sun, but before the action, he arrested a few people who were leaving the community to ask about the situation of the villa, and also turned to the population registration of the community left at that time.

Among the arrested people was Wu Youai, whose identity records were found from his body as someone related to the villa, who was being tortured to extract a confession at the moment.

Wang Dazhao sent them their locations.

Jing Shu, whose face was ashen, left her uncle's family in the middle of the road, and only after telling the situation, said:

"Turn around and go to the Aijia supermarket. We intercept those people in advance. If we really let them blow up the villa, the consequences would be unimaginable! We should deal with these people first and then save Wu Youai. She should have no major problems for a while. The things about the villa are known, and those traps can't be hidden."

Jing Shu's real secret is the Rubik's Cube space, and the big killer in the Rubik's Cube space.

But on the defensive, I didn't think that the damn thing was covering the sky or aiming at the villa, oh right, maybe it's just a matter of passing by for them? This time, if Wang Dazhao's move was put in place, I'm afraid that Jingshu's villa was bombed and she didn't even know that this organization is really perverted!

Speeding all the way, Jing Shu was thinking about how to deal with this group of people. By the way, she called Yang Yang from the Armed Police Brigade. There were so many people on the other side. Don't make fun of your own life. Covering the sky would be of interest.