491-500

Chapter 491 Asking for Kaisailu at a High Price!

"Boom!"

The boulder was finally completely inserted into the deep pit. According to the angle of the deep pit, they were tightly merged together to form an inverted V shape. The gap in the middle was fixed with cement, so that the debris flow left from the top would automatically disperse to both sides. !

This is the most important part of preventing the debris flow in the fourth year. When the debris flow erupts from the mountain, the first place to bear the brunt, if the drainage and the formation of the slope arc are not carried out, these debris flows will accumulate together, and the higher the accumulation.

No matter how tall or wide a stone is, there is no way to resist such a large amount of debris flow, so the only thing Jingshu can do is to divert the flow, so that the debris flow can send down the momentum to the V-shaped boulder, and naturally flow to both sides.

The two sides are also covered with fence-like sloping boulders, and the debris flow will continue to scour along this slope, just like a small river, bypassing Jingshu's villa, so as to reach the final destination where Jingshu wants to drain them— - The three buildings that collapsed have now become a huge black hole.

Speaking of this black hole, Jing Shu also spent 2,000 virtual coins to search for treasures. The people from the second detachment often sent five people to collect valuable meteorites and so on. So far, they have collected a mess of stones and some useless things, and put them in On the side of the second detachment, Jing Shu didn't expect to collect anything. The black hole is very dangerous, and it may continue to collapse inside.

The only advantage is that the bottom is invisible, allowing the mudslides of the fourth year to flow in continuously, solving the embarrassing situation that the mudslides drained by Jingshu have nowhere to go.

If the debris flow is the excrement of nature, then Jingshu found another hole to let the excrement flow in again. It always feels a little weird, ahem.

All these stone fences are expected to go there in ten days. Digging holes and digging channels has to wait until the mudslides start to dry, so that the mudslides can flow into the black holes faster along the ravines.

Jing Shu's busiest time in the past few days has passed, and everything that needs to be arranged by her has been done.

Jing Shu is also completely relaxed. Master Jing is worried about things at home, and uncle is worried about things in the factory. Jing Shu is finally able to practice the Rubik's Cube with peace of mind and enjoy the farming life in the end of the world. To be honest, she doesn't. There are still a lot of things to eat, unfortunately, although in the end of the world, Jing Shu wants to try it.

But things always come to you.

There will always be a few things that are not big or small. For example, Wu Youai moved out to live for a period of time and was opposed by the third aunt Jinglai, but Wu Youai said that it was to study the recipe for synthetic meat that Jingshu brought to the United States. , After researching it, there will be many benefits. After reassurance, I moved to Shiyuan. I also asked for leave from work here, and I also promised to call Jing Gu one day.

Another is that the lion-headed geese lay eggs, which was supposed to be a good thing to celebrate, but it was difficult to give birth.

This may be something that Jing Shu doesn't believe, but it really happened.

Can you believe that a goose that lays eggs can be difficult to give birth?

At the beginning, the big flower goose geese whispered, but Jing Shu and Jing Nian didn't take it seriously, and Jing Nian was still scolding in a low voice: