271-280

Chapter 271 Suicide detonates the audience

It will not explode when placed in fire. Because of its incombustibility, it can be turned into liquid when placed in fire, and can be made into various forms of explosives.

The key to explosion is not to burn, but to generate a large amount of gas. All explosives can explode as long as a large amount of gas is generated, just like a tire that is inflated too much will explode.

It can be detonated using shock wave energy, and two detonators can detonate it.

Jing Shu's heart was beating wildly, "Grass, luckily I found out early, otherwise, these tons of explosives would really be detonated, and the whole mountain would have to be leveled!"

Jing Shu was still in charge at that time. Detonate through the detonator, don't ask her why, it's all for a meal, and you have to do any dangerous work, or you will starve to death.

Therefore, she is most aware of the danger and power of TNT explosives, and she feels it deeply. The feeling of detonating the detonator and bombing the bomb in her ear, she will be killed if she is not careful.

That year, to blow up a small hill, it only took a few people to hug the explosives, the detonator was detonated, and the hill was guaranteed to be leveled.

If it is more intuitive, a 5-storey commercial building can be fried with only 800KG and nothing can be found.

And there are so many TNT explosives piled up on the ground. Jing Shu estimates that there are 2 tons . "It's a

sin, it's a sin." Jing Shu walked away and said that she received all the cubes in the cube space. She didn't expect the upgraded cube space. , the first to take down a pile of explosives.

Jing Shu's heart finally calmed down, it should be safe now, right?

Who knows, that is, at this time, the outside began to rumble and the whole house was shaking! This is no longer the sound of the drizzle, but a real roar, this sound, according to Jing Shu's two years of listening In terms of discrimination, it is a serial bomb!

In this way, the most explosive can be saved and the maximum power can be blasted out. This generally requires a large area of ​​detonation to be detonated. The detonator is detonated from the beginning, one by one, and explosives are buried in every place...

"Oops, there's more!" Jing Shu gritted her teeth, and hurriedly ran, of course, not to the outside, but to continue to run in this huge anti-aircraft turtle shell.

She was also bombed in the urn, right? She said that Lin Yi couldn't just put it in such a place! So if there was only this amount of explosives, it wasn't worth Lin Yi's early efforts to dig a dozen kilometers of tunnels.

So, when the sound from the outside came one after another, Jing Shu knew that there must be more!

Her time is running out! She ran frantically, and sure enough, she saw TNT explosives in the next place similar to the underground sewer, and Jing Shu received it all in the space.

With the sound of explosions, Jingshu's heart was also a little cold. How many tons of explosives did Lin Yi put in this dog day? I'm afraid not only bombing this place, but razing the entire Xishan to the ground, right?

Also, how big is Qian Duoduo's family? !

As the roar became more and more intense, Jing Shu knew that the detonation of the detonator was about to come here, but she had to be faster, faster! Jing Shu's ears seemed to be able to hear the energy sound of the detonator being turned on.