741-750

Chapter 831 This makes me very embarrassed

"They just sent a distress signal and there is no news. We are the closest to the accident. Other supplies and armed forces are at the Xinlan service station 30 kilometers away."

"It will take at least 2 hours for them to come here!"

"The patrol plane is 200 kilometers away, and there are more important things to do."

Sanliang called everyone out and talked in the cave, but the scene was a bit noisy.

"My God, there are robbers. I haven't heard of it for a long time. They dare to rob the public property. It is said that it is all big data now. Can the robbers still find out?"

"Will the robbers come to rob Us? We are so close, so scared."

"The people in our carpool group are not afraid, who is the fat sheep who is afraid, these days money is not valuable, and they don't want to kidnap people. The town government doesn't dare to accept it, so what are we afraid of?"

"That's right, it's so cold, we can't help anyway, so let's get in the car and stay there.

" Fan, you still don't have a sense of crisis at all, you haven't seen how the robbers survived?"

"No, can't they? Eat, eat people, right?"

Sanliang raised the gun in his hand and loaded it. The entire tunnel immediately became quiet, and he continued: "The danger is just around the corner, and everyone can't be idle. I will leave 5 people to assign your work to do preventive work, such as making traps at the back of the tunnel and burning feces. Waiting for a rainy day."

The whole tunnel was almost frying again.

"What? Burning feces? Cooking feces? Why? Is it to stink the enemy?"

"No culture tells you to read more books. In ancient times, the golden water in Gaocheng would do this. The effect is superb. It boils the feces and pours it down from the high ground. If we hide in the tunnel, even if there are robbers, we can't climb. Climb over, think about it, the hot feces will pour down, tsk tsk."

"There is another way, if this place is unfortunately breached, just pour it on yourself, or save your life."

"..."

Sanliang asked again: "Do you have stronger armed forces to fight with us at the forward service station? Let me first state that the front is very dangerous, and what we need you to do will be able to escape when it is in danger, report the situation and fight with us. When the time comes, play support."

The uncle of the carpool group stood up with a big stick, and a slender, masked man who looked like a woman appeared in the car No. 2, very mysterious, but he carried a bazooka on his back.

Jing Shu also stood up. At this time, she has strength, and it is also related to her family. She must be in charge. On the other hand, she is also rather strange, because the muddy merman has not heard any particularly useful information. , Now, she is very curious about what is going on ahead. "Little sister, this is not playing a house. You should go back and be obedient. Don't join in the fun and make trouble. You have to protect you when you go."

The face of a man who went out to fight? There was ridicule in the crowd at the moment, accompanied by unknown laughter.

Sanliang frowned, because the assistant beside him also said, "Boss, don't you bring the girl?"

Sanliang shook his head and whispered, "She's different, I've read some of her information."

"Why? Is it different?"