781-790

781. Sheep is so Cute

    Only then did Yun Siniang understand why the Wucheng Cigarette Factory was so confident.

As long as you guard the ticks in the place of origin, you only need to extract them, that is, barrels of crude oil, just like guarding an oil field.

I just don't know how big this tick is. How long can it be mined? And I heard that dozens of factories will be opened one after another across the country... This shows that there are a lot of raw materials!

Yes, the contract has been signed for ten years, which means that there is no need to worry about raw materials in the next ten years.

Others open factories to beg God to enjoy their food, and they are afraid that the rice will be taken away. In this Wucheng factory, God is chasing after the food, and the food can't be eaten.

After thinking about this, Yun Siniang put on a sincere smile on her face:

"Tomorrow is our annual "Gourmet Flower Festival" in Yunnan and Guizhou. The venue is organized by the official, and each enterprise and merchant will provide a special food of their hometown. , so as to carry out some business mutual assistance exchange meetings, I just have an extra admission quota here, and little sister Jing will join in the fun?"

Yun Siniang reluctantly gave up Xiaobai's quota and planned to take Jing Shu to eat for free once. The big meal, after all, comes every year like this.

As for the negotiation and transactions at the exchange meeting...it has little to do with her.

At the end of the world, due to the lack of materials, the upper class basically relies on barter, and large enterprises and large merchants have also started this mode. Shu's worm cake factory is the same, providing worm cake to the water factory, and how much water the water factory provides to the worm cake factory.

This exchange meeting is to exchange resources.

Jing Shu was a little hesitant, time was running out, she was about to leave for the next destination after she was busy here, and there was still a lot of things to do to get to the South China Sea as soon as possible.

Seeing Jingshu hesitated, Yun Siniang said, "You are also a Yungui company. Maybe you need other resources to exchange. Besides, there are special delicacies from all over the country that you can eat casually, so you should have a buffet. The feast is ready, and besides, this time the organizer is a wealthy businessman from your Wucheng, and I heard that there will also be your Wucheng specialties."

Buffet dinner? There is nothing in the quiet space.

But... you can really see what resources the factory still lacks.

"We are from Wucheng? Do you know what it's called?"

To say that Jingshu, a wealthy merchant in Wucheng, really knows a lot, but I don't know which wealthy businessman made the business in Yungui. I am afraid that he has a lot of energy.

"I don't know about that." This is Yun Siniang's younger brother who got a few places to eat and drink, who cares about so many.

"Okay, let's go see it tomorrow."

The next day.

Jing Shu and Yun Siniang came to the Seagull Park where the Food and Flower Festival was held.

The post-apocalyptic Seagull Park is covered with vines and surrounded by colorful flowers. Jingshu is like walking in a magical forest.

The view is really good.

"Don't come across these poison ivy... Hey, it's a pity that these flowers and vines are poisonous, you can't eat them, and you can't distill perfume. If you use them as firewood, tsk, it's like setting off poisonous smoke bombs. A little bit of waste is of no value."

If the vines have even a little effect, even if they can be used as firewood, the surrounding area of ​​Yungui will not be surrounded by vines.

Jing Shu also felt that it was a pity that Yungui's wildly growing vines covered the sky and the sun, and there was no value at all that could be used. Otherwise, it will be posted.

...

Sumari held her chin and her eyes blankly teasing the two crayfish in the small pond, oh no, it's going to be a big lobster now, which was a gift from Jingshu a few years ago.

At the beginning, it was cultivated as a breeding shrimp, and it did not disappoint. The fertility is amazing. Except for the amazing appetite and bad temper, there are no other problems. It is that it grew bigger and bigger for some reason, and now it is comparable to With the size of a basketball, the key is to only get close to Su Marie, others will be caught with pliers if they dare to approach.

Sumary kept it as a pet and teased every now and then.

"Miss, the lobster feast is ready. This time, 500 pounds of crayfish are put in. There are three flavors: five-spice, garlic, and spicy."

Xiaoqing and Xiaohong can eat, pull, and produce small shrimp and shrimp without getting sick Before the end of the world, I was able to support myself well, and I can save a lot of money every year for gifts, which is very face.

"100 servings of mellow yogurt are also ready!"

"50 servings of Dapan Chicken are already in place." Su Marie nodded and sighed: "Yungui's animal husbandry department is really stingy, isn't it just a ewee? He didn't even sell it to us. , don't even change the oil, the sheep are so cute... If I knew this, I should learn to raise more sheep in Mr. Qian's house..."

Tears of remorse flowed from the corners of his mouth.

The corners of the old housekeeper's mouth twitched, not to mention the animal husbandry department in Yungui, even the animal husbandry department in Wucheng, looking around the country, wouldn't sell little ewes!

What's wrong, miss?

The young lady just suddenly wanted to eat the whole sheep feast, and her own young lady could only spoil it.

"I have already contacted the people in Inner Mongolia, and a ram will be delivered by air at the latest tomorrow. When it arrives in the South China Sea, the lamb left by the Wucheng Animal Husbandry Department for the young lady will also grow up."

Su Marie mourned: "You don't understand, if I don't eat it today, I won't want to eat it tomorrow. If only Jing Shu was here, her house always has all kinds of ingredients, and it's extra delicious and tender... Frozen goods are not good at all. "